07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

15 hours ago, mrw80 said:

I'm pretty pumped. Been waiting a while for them to announce the opener for this show. 

This is like... Impossible. My favorite band ja opening for my once-favorite band. It's like the event of a lifetime.

19 hours ago, mrw80 said:

Has anyone been able to find the event info for this show?  Parking lot times, gate times, etc?

Not yet, but I'm planning on calling the stadium later in the week about this and will post any info here.

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I'm selling my e-ticket for Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field - July 14.

GA PIT SLASH SIDE

on Ticketmaster with all the additional fees istandart ticket os 275 $ - I m gonna sale them to u without the fees for 150$ !!

Contact me))

On July 5, 2016 at 8:45 AM, DanielCT said:

Not yet, but I'm planning on calling the stadium later in the week about this and will post any info here.

Any info?  I keep checking, but nothing I've found. 

The Linc hosted some country concert last week or so, and their Twitter dropped event info like 4 days before the event. For comparison, the lots opened at noon for a show that had doors open at 5 and openers at 7 (I think). So hopefully the lots for GNR will open early afternoon. 

5 minutes ago, New Rose 76 said:

I'm from philly and I know a guy that works down there. They said no trailers no rv 

You can thank the Kenny Chesney fans for trashing the place 

No trailers and no rv doesn't mean no tailgating though. 

chesney fans can't trash it worse than what eagles fans do to those lots 8 Sundays a year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrw80 said:

Any info?  I keep checking, but nothing I've found. 

The Linc hosted some country concert last week or so, and their Twitter dropped event info like 4 days before the event. For comparison, the lots opened at noon for a show that had doors open at 5 and openers at 7 (I think). So hopefully the lots for GNR will open early afternoon. 

I haven't called yet, but will tomorrow at some point.

• Like 1

Guns and Roses Not In This Lifetime Tour

Thursday, July 14, 2016, Lincoln Financial Field

RESERVED PARKING

LINCOLN FINANCIAL FIELD K-LOT WILL OPEN AT 2 PM.  Reserved VIP, General and Premium Tailgate Parking is available now.  Concert day parking is extremely limited.  Wells Fargo Center parking lots will not be open due to set up for the Democratic National Convention.   Reserved parking must be purchased by Wednesday, July 13th.  

VIP PARKING - Want to park as close as possible to the entrance?  Treat yourself to a VIP Parking spot located directly in front of the XFINITY Gate of Lincoln Financial Field for the easiest entrance on concert day.

PREMIUM TAILGATE - Want to tailgate in Lincoln Financial Field K Lot in the shade next to your vehicle?  This Premium Tailgate pass gives you access to 1 extra wide parking spot under the solar panels with enough space for both your vehicle and your tailgate!

GENERAL PARKING  - Reserve your parking spot in advance of concert day in the K Lot in front of Lincoln Financial Field.  Parking in K Lot is expected to sell out quickly.  General parking spots are sold for regular sized vehicles only and do not include extra tailgate space.

Parking prices include a 22.5% City of Philadelphia parking tax.

Click Here to manage your email preferences.

1 hour ago, metalms said:

Guns and Roses Not In This Lifetime Tour

Thursday, July 14, 2016, Lincoln Financial Field

RESERVED PARKING

LINCOLN FINANCIAL FIELD K-LOT WILL OPEN AT 2 PM.  Reserved VIP, General and Premium Tailgate Parking is available now.  Concert day parking is extremely limited.  Wells Fargo Center parking lots will not be open due to set up for the Democratic National Convention.   Reserved parking must be purchased by Wednesday, July 13th.  

VIP PARKING - Want to park as close as possible to the entrance?  Treat yourself to a VIP Parking spot located directly in front of the XFINITY Gate of Lincoln Financial Field for the easiest entrance on concert day.

PREMIUM TAILGATE - Want to tailgate in Lincoln Financial Field K Lot in the shade next to your vehicle?  This Premium Tailgate pass gives you access to 1 extra wide parking spot under the solar panels with enough space for both your vehicle and your tailgate!

GENERAL PARKING  - Reserve your parking spot in advance of concert day in the K Lot in front of Lincoln Financial Field.  Parking in K Lot is expected to sell out quickly.  General parking spots are sold for regular sized vehicles only and do not include extra tailgate space.

Parking prices include a 22.5% City of Philadelphia parking tax.

Click Here to manage your email preferences.

Thank you for posting - purchased a general parking pass so I won't have that to worry about when I get down there. I had to draw the line at the $92 VIP spots - I'll walk the extra 50 feet from my general spot.

• Like 1

Just now, DanielCT said:

Thank you for posting - purchased a general parking pass so I won't have that to worry about when I get down there. I had to draw the line at the $92 VIP spots - I'll walk the extra 50 feet from my general spot.

I just did the same thing. 46 dollars for a single space isn't horrible and it is right at the stadium.  Just me the hubby and a cooler, so we will just hang out in our spot.  No need for a double spot which they are charging over a 100 for.  With Wells Fargo lot being closed due to the Dem convention don't want to run into issues.  Its worth the little extra $ I know parking in the non stadium lots will be at least 30 or more anyway...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DanielCT said:

Thanks for posting. I checked a little too late and General parking is already sold out. Dang it. 

Guess I'll just get down early and go for the jetro lot. 

Edited by mrw80

3 minutes ago, Benfolds4980 said:

Anyone know if Wolfmother is still opening or if this context on WMMR to select an opener is legit?

Haven't heard anything to the contrary about Wolfmother. If you look at the TM page, it says "guns n roses/wolfmother". Guessing the radio contest will put a band on earlier than wolfmother as people enter. The contest is definitely legit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrw80 said:

Haven't heard anything to the contrary about Wolfmother. If you look at the TM page, it says "guns n roses/wolfmother". Guessing the radio contest will put a band on earlier than wolfmother as people enter. The contest is definitely legit. 

I've heard of this in the Detroit area with at least Bon Jovi doing it. The local band usually goes on way early followed by the nationals like you're saying.

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I've heard of this in the Detroit area with at least Bon Jovi doing it. The local band usually goes on way early followed by the nationals like you're saying.

Every indication is wolf mother is opening.  They are listed as the "official" opener on the  GNR site.  I think the local band is an additional opener.  Not sure of set times yet tho

3 hours ago, mrw80 said:

Thanks for posting. I checked a little too late and General parking is already sold out. Dang it. 

Guess I'll just get down early and go for the jetro lot. 

WOW they sold out super quick.  Jetro is always a good alternative. We park there alot.

Since the Wells Fargo lots will be closed parking could be a problem. I'm not sure if they will have the Citizen Bank Park lots open. I sure hope so or it will be a mess. The Jetro lot is $125, that's insane. 

4 hours ago, metalms said:

Every indication is wolf mother is opening.  They are listed as the "official" opener on the  GNR site.  I think the local band is an additional opener.  Not sure of set times yet tho

WOW they sold out super quick.  Jetro is always a good alternative. We park there alot.

I'm really surprised. It's not a small parking lot and I can't imagine that many people ordered within two hours. Maybe they are holding some back to sell VIP spots 

Edited by mrw80

40 minutes ago, A7X said:

Since the Wells Fargo lots will be closed parking could be a problem. I'm not sure if they will have the Citizen Bank Park lots open. I sure hope so or it will be a mess. The Jetro lot is $125, that's insane. 

Where are you getting that info?  They HAVE to have cbp open. Jetro is always priced the same as the other lots. 

Funny how stub hub is selling the k lot tickets for $145. Someone needs to come up with a law to stop the ticket sites from buying parking passes and posting them for three times face value.