07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

6 minutes ago, A7X said:

Funny how stub hub is selling the k lot tickets for $145. Someone needs to come up with a law to stop the ticket sites from buying parking passes and posting them for three times face value. 

Wait for the day of when these geniuses realize they aren't going to get anywhere near that. Might get a really good deal. 

58 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

I'm really surprised. It's not a small parking lot and I can't imagine that many people ordered within two hours. Maybe they are holding some back to sell VIP spots 

I know you could purchase parking passes with your tickets so maybe some of them were already sold.  I got an e-mail this morning which is what I posted earlier.  I am sure there was a rush at that point to buy spots.  Just a guess.  maybe? :shrugs:

40 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

Where are you getting that info?  They HAVE to have cbp open. Jetro is always priced the same as the other lots. 

I am sure if the ball park lots weren't open the linc email would have said that.  It just mentioned that wells fargo lots will be closed.  I don't mean to be crass but lets face it, they don't want the lots where the actual event is taking place to be open due to security issues (perimiters) and trash and piss that would be strewn all over and need cleanup. The other lots would have to be open.  The convention isn't until the following week.  Not sure where he is hearing Jetro will be 125 to park.  I'll see if I can do some research online to confirm that.  I was thinking in the 50 range?  it was 55 in washington dc and it made the national news at how high priced that was so I cant imagine over a hundred. That sounds a little crazy stub hub prices

1 hour ago, mrw80 said:

10 minutes ago, metalms said:
1 hour ago, mrw80 said:

I just e-mailed Jetro on facebook and they told me it will be 40$ to park for GNR.  The link is below. So not anywhere near 125 dollars!

https://www.facebook.com/ExpressParkingatJetro/

And the lots open at 1 pm. They just messaged me...gee the linc lot doesn't even open that early!

Edited by metalms

1 hour ago, metalms said:

I just e-mailed Jetro on facebook and they told me it will be 40$ to park for GNR.  The link is below. So not anywhere near 125 dollars!

https://www.facebook.com/ExpressParkingatJetro/

And the lots open at 1 pm. They just messaged me...gee the linc lot doesn't even open that early!

Wow thanks for doing that!  Great info. $40 is what is being charged for eagles games this coming season, so that's what I fully expected it would be. Thanks for confirming the time. I was hopeful for a full day of tailgating, but wasn't sure what they would allow. 

1 hour ago, mrw80 said:

Wow thanks for doing that!  Great info. $40 is what is being charged for eagles games this coming season, so that's what I fully expected it would be. Thanks for confirming the time. I was hopeful for a full day of tailgating, but wasn't sure what they would allow. 

Glad I could help ! I also posted the link for further reassurance lol!  I messaged them and they got back to me in minutes.  Seeing a lot of rumors so hopefully this helps with that. 

So, looks like lots at 1pm. Reserved parking opens at 2pm. 

Showtime is 8:30 (wolfmother), and Id assume whatever band wins the wmmr contest will go on at, say, 7:30 or so as people are filing in (just a guess). 

Anyone know what time doors open?  I'm GA. not lining up too early, but i'd like to head in when they open up the gates. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mrw80 said:

Showtime is 8:30 (wolfmother), and Id assume whatever band wins the wmmr contest will go on at, say, 7:30 or so as people are filing in (just a guess). 

Anyone know what time doors open?  I'm GA. not lining up too early, but i'd like to head in when they open up the gates. 

I have not heard official, but MMR mentioned the local band time as 730 my guess would be gates open at least 30-1hr or so before.  If I hear anything "official"  will post..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mrw80 said:

I'll try to get the time the 'doors open' time tomorrow as well as what gate we need to enter through for GA -

• Like 1

I just took a look at the stadium with google maps aerial view - I didn't realize that a lot/most of the parking in lot K seems to be under some kind of covering. That's good, so hopefully the interior temperature of my car won't be 150 degrees by the time I get back to it after the show.

2 hours ago, DanielCT said:

I just took a look at the stadium with google maps aerial view - I didn't realize that a lot/most of the parking in lot K seems to be under some kind of covering. That's good, so hopefully the interior temperature of my car won't be 150 degrees by the time I get back to it after the show.

Lot K has solar panels all throughout most of the lot with spots available under them. 

Hey everyone! I'm selling my e-ticket for Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field - July 14.

GA PIT SLASH SIDE

on Ticketmaster with all the additional fees istandart ticket os 275 $ - I m gonna sale them to u without the fees for 150$ !!

Contact me))

6 minutes ago, DanielCT said:

Everyone - just got off the phone with a rep at the stadium. The gates open at 7, and anyone with a GA ticket needs to enter through the south gate.

so is that the SOP to contact the stadium where your concert is playing? i have GA tickets for the first time and i am anxious to find out the protocol. thanks in advance...

• Like 1

A couple of things...

At the show in WDC, anyone who had floor seats (ie. GA or Field seats A1-A5 etc) had to go to guest services (and wait in line forever) and get a certain armband that allowed for access to the field.  Anyone know if that's the case here?

Also, can anyone tell me how long (# blocks, or length of time) it takes to walk from the Septa stop?  My knee is messed up and walking far sucks.  Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DanielCT said:

Everyone - just got off the phone with a rep at the stadium. The gates open at 7, and anyone with a GA ticket needs to enter through the south gate.

Fyi also parking is $25 in stadium controlled lots (not the aforementioned $40) according to the stadium's Twitter account. They also said lots may open at 2:00 (same as VIP parking) but it's still "TBD", so possibly earlier?

1 hour ago, LoyalFan said:

A couple of things...

At the show in WDC, anyone who had floor seats (ie. GA or Field seats A1-A5 etc) had to go to guest services (and wait in line forever) and get a certain armband that allowed for access to the field.  Anyone know if that's the case here?

Also, can anyone tell me how long (# blocks, or length of time) it takes to walk from the Septa stop?  My knee is messed up and walking far sucks.  Thanks!

Not sure about the guest services bit for our show, the rep on the phone didn't mention any of that. I'm going to get there fairly early; what I'll do when i first get there is find out definitively what we have to do and post something here.

Septa I've never taken so I can't say for sure how far away it is -

• Like 1

Just a heads up, last week SEPTA rail lines were a mess. They had to to take a bunch of cars off the tracks due to a recall. I don't know if the SEPTA situation has improved. I'm sure some people that use SEPTA everyday will chime in and give us a heads up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LoyalFan said:

A couple of things...

The septa station is at the corner of broad and pattison, only a block away from the stadium (albeit a very long block). It's not a very long walk. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrw80 said:

Fyi also parking is $25 in stadium controlled lots (not the aforementioned $40) according to the stadium's Twitter account. They also said lots may open at 2:00 (same as VIP parking) but it's still "TBD", so possibly earlier?

yes I saw that! thats great! I would imagine the linc lots will fill up early.  Wish I could get over there earlier!  Jetro lots are not linc affiliated so I guess they can charge what they want.  25 is pretty cheap these days.  Can't believe we are only a few days away now!

• Like 1