07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

On 7/17/2016 at 2:11 PM, ajyoli said:

Am I the only one who feels like they went to the show, had a blast, but now forgot like half the concert. I literally had to think hard and look up the set list to remember if they played This I Love, and I love that song. I love rocket queen and estranged but barely remember them. I was just so in the moment singing loud , not a single thought in mind just living it up lol. But now I'm like watching all these videos posted to remember it again. 

I have a hard time remembering the 2006, 2010 shows I went to - I think it's normal. I'm happier these days that there are youtube videos to go back to at least, in 2006 not so much. Are you also suffering from post-concert-sadness? For months being excited, dreaming of it even (and hoping nothing would go wrong like a cancellation) and having it come and now gone. I wish I had lots of money to go follow them city to city. I miss those guys!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, annablue said:

I have a hard time remembering the 2006, 2010 shows I went to - I think it's normal. I'm happier these days that there are youtube videos to go back to at least, in 2006 not so much. Are you also suffering from post-concert-sadness? For months being excited, dreaming of it even (and hoping nothing would go wrong like a cancellation) and having it come and now gone. I wish I had lots of money to go follow them city to city. I miss those guys!

Thanks a lot. That helps. I guess I felt like out of all the GNR shows I've been to, this should have been the biggest, and it was, but I wasn't in pit, which had pros and cons, and I drank more (because I wasn't in pit so you could get a drink lol) so I don't remember much. It's like did I waste that night? It was an amazing night , I just don't remember the details like I feel I should but maybe it's like you said, I just really want to go back and watch it all over again . I was excited for months, hyping it up, and it was over SO QUICKLY! Too quickly, and they had a long set list lol.

definitely have been watching a lot of YouTube videos since concert and listening to GNR trying to relive the moment

1 hour ago, ajyoli said:

Thanks a lot. That helps. I guess I felt like out of all the GNR shows I've been to, this should have been the biggest, and it was, but I wasn't in pit, which had pros and cons, and I drank more (because I wasn't in pit so you could get a drink lol) so I don't remember much. It's like did I waste that night? It was an amazing night , I just don't remember the details like I feel I should but maybe it's like you said, I just really want to go back and watch it all over again . I was excited for months, hyping it up, and it was over SO QUICKLY! Too quickly, and they had a long set list lol.

definitely have been watching a lot of YouTube videos since concert and listening to GNR trying to relive the moment

Just an FYI... You *could* drink in the pit. Beer in plastic cups was allowed.

Here's a full audio source!!! I already posted it over in the downloads section.

Just found this when browsing YouTube, not my source but they converted the full show into MP3s. Thanks to both the video uploader and whoever converted this source!!

https://mega.nz/#F!OEJiEJQI!i4PkpXDe5T2ka9_s13OiIw

07/16/2016 - Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON
AUD Source/MP3

1. Intro
  2. It's So Easy
  3. Mr. Brownstone
  4. Chinese Democracy
  5. Welcome To The Jungle
  6. Double Talkin' Jive
  7. Estranged
  8. Live and Let Die
  9. Rocket Queen
  10. You Could Be Mine
  11. You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory (Intro)
  12. Attitude
  13. This I Love
  14. Civil War
  15. Coma
  16. The Godfather Theme (Slash)
  17. Sweet Child O' Mine
  18. Sorry
  19. Better
  20. Out Ta Get Me
  21. Wish You Were Here
  22. Layla
  23. November Rain