07/19/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gillette Stadium

downzy

8 hours ago, Asdiz said:

when i was 11 i stood outside my parents house and listened to guns play at foxboro stadium.  fav band since i was 8 years old but couldn't convince my parents to let me go to the show when i was 11.  over the years seen nugnr twice and seen slash/myles once.  my only dream in life was someday to get the opportunity to see the originals back on stage.  may not have izzy or steven but this will be the greatest moment of my life. i got field seats, hopefully they are good.

I was there buddy.. Crazy times. I believe there were 250 arrests that day.. I am guessing the crowd will be a bit more tame on Tuesday. Hope you have a blast! \m/

9 minutes ago, gnr>everything said:

Does anyone who's been to a concert at Gillette have any suggestions regarding parking? I'm planning on going down early to scope it out, but I'm not sure what to expect. Will I be able to pay cash for a spot in the stadium lot, or should I pay for a private lot along Route 1?

Good question. My wife and I are going to Tuesday's show and I need this same info. 

8 minutes ago, kmoirkne said:

I took my mom to Bon Jovi there a few years back and I paid $40 cash for parking by the stadium. However, the bad news, it took like 2 hours to get out.

Yeah, traffic out of there is always brutal after a game. I'm kind of resigned to having to sit in line for a while no matter where I park.

I'm a patriots season ticket holder and I go to most games. The best place to park is near the Lafayette restaurant. It's a 15 min walk to the stadium but after the show you get right on to rte1 with no wait at all.  I'm usually home 45 min after a game ends and that includes the walk back to my car and with a full stadium.

Also, most parking lots open 3 hours before the show starts and I think the ticket states 7:00 so I would expect them to open at 4:00.

Edited by illusionone
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, illusionone said:

I'm a patriots season ticket holder and I go to most games. The best place to park is near the Lafayette restaurant. It's a 15 min walk to the stadium but after the show you get right on to rte1 with no wait at all.  I'm usually home 45 min after a game ends and that includes the walk back to my car and with a full stadium.

Thanks for the advise!  Is there a parking lot around there that is obvious to find?

20 minutes ago, Tie Rod 2K said:

Thanks for the advise!  Is there a parking lot around there that is obvious to find?

You can park at the Lafayette or any of the business around it and up the street.  They are clearly marked by people waving orange flags.  The lafayette has bathrooms so that is why I typically go there. Either way be prepared to pay $40 to park. 

Just now, Tie Rod 2K said:

Any word on when they will hit the stage?  Look's like it's an early show.  The start time on the ticket says 7:00PM soo......  I'm guessing they will hit the stage at 8:30ish?

I'd agree....on average, they've been about 1.5 hrs after open on this tour

11 hours ago, gnr>everything said:

Does anyone who's been to a concert at Gillette have any suggestions regarding parking? I'm planning on going down early to scope it out, but I'm not sure what to expect. Will I be able to pay cash for a spot in the stadium lot, or should I pay for a private lot along Route 1?

Stadium lot is free I believe. You can pay cash down the street if you want to be able to get out quicker after the show. Trafiic there blows.

• Like 1