07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

I've got one extra ticket for sale:

Section 135, Row 27, Seat 32.  

Looking for face value $285 (US).  Willing to throw in a MYGNRFORUM t-shirt into the mix for anyone who buys my extra ticket.  

On May 10, 2016 at 10:56 PM, coolranchdressing! said:

hi there, which airport to take if flying in?  (because I see a Teterboro airport near the stadium but I'm assuming it's not for international flights)?

Newark Liberty is probably your best bet. You can either cab to the stadium from there, or it'll put you right on th NJT train line and you can take that.

Any advice on where to stay? Which area? I will be staying for 8 days, planning to see the usual tourist places, and some nature like Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge. And then - of course - GNR twice. I'm depending on public transportation.

Oh, and still looking for two GA tickets :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, can anyone explain the deal with Vivid tickets please? They're an option for resale tickets but coming from the UK i've never heard of them. Are they legit etc? 

And does anyone know face value for pit tickets? Vivid have Pit tickets for night 2 at $292 which seems pretty good. $374 for night one.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎18 at 5:34 PM, Carburetta said:

Hey, can anyone explain the deal with Vivid tickets please? They're an option for resale tickets but coming from the UK i've never heard of them. Are they legit etc? 

And does anyone know face value for pit tickets? Vivid have Pit tickets for night 2 at $292 which seems pretty good. $374 for night one.

Can't speak to face value of tickets...but, vivid seats is a legit reseller..I have heard a couple of horror stories of duplicated tickets, so I guess it is buyer beware, however, I myself used them to buy my ticket for Vegas and had no problem..I would suggest to make sure to buy your ticket from the vendor that has a star beside the section and seat...that means they are a Preferred Seller, and I would only buy from them.

3 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

You must have had notifications set up for this thread! Anyway, congrats!

No, it was just a coincidence. I checked the prices at Stubhub, then I tried at ticketmaster. Thought I would share it here - but you had already done that :P

24 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

No, it was just a coincidence. I checked the prices at Stubhub, then I tried at ticketmaster. Thought I would share it here - but you had already done that :P

Lucky us then. Was difficult registering on the site, had to register and save card on pc but complete transaction on phone. Exchange rate has made this even more expensive then it should have been (Brexit). :(

21 hours ago, Carburetta said:

Lucky us then. Was difficult registering on the site, had to register and save card on pc but complete transaction on phone. Exchange rate has made this even more expensive then it should have been (Brexit). :(

No problem for me this time, last time it took me 2½ hour to get the tickets <_< Sorry 'bout Brexit :shrugs:

I have two tickets available for the July 23rd show at Metlife if anyone is interested.  GREAT SEATS.

They are Section 137, Row 28, Seats 1+2

Face Value is $285, but I'm willing to let them go for a solid offer even if it's lower than face.  Can send them FedEx 2-day delivery anywhere in the country.

Email me at thomasjuhlman@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!

First time poster but long time lurker, post on other GNR forums with the same handle.

I have a single ticket available for the July 23rd show at Metlife if anyone is interested. This will be my 22nd show (I have upgraded to Pit) !!

FANTASTIC SEAT. Section 2, Row 25, Seat 12.

Face Value is $285, but open to reasonable offers. 

Please email me at gregjcox@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!