orlandooo.jpg

Friday, July 29, 2016

Orlando, FL

Camping World Stadium

Capacity: 70,000

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

lhalver, Kasanova King, BigD62, NineInchGun, Syk, JimMorrison4, Batten_down,

KeyserSoze, Roket, BlindMelon, Gun-Z, SEANAXL21, rocketqueen6665, AppetiteForSomething, Jwalker19,

ERNESTORONDON, wasteofammo

Setlist:

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Estranged
Live And Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Attitude
This I Love
Civil War
Coma
Slash Solo (The Godfather)
Sweet Child O' Mine
Better
Out Ta Get Me
Wish You Were Here / Layla
November Rain
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

Videos:

Hey KK or any Orlando people. I have been to Orlando at least 100 times but have never been to the Citrus Bowl. I have a few  questions: Is there a lot of parking there from the picture it doesn't look like it and how much is it? How far is it from Disney? Thank you

On April 3, 2016 at 6:59 PM, Kasanova King said:

I'll be there.  Section 3, Floor, 11th row center stage.  :thumbsup:

I'll be there as well! Section F3 also, but farther back in row 25. Basically aisle seats though on Slash's side so can't complain. Did you get a VIP package? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Syk said:

I'll be there as well! Section F3 also, but farther back in row 25. Basically aisle seats though on Slash's side so can't complain. Did you get a VIP package? 

Nope, just the tickets through the pre-sale. :)

6 hours ago, BigD62 said:

Hey KK or any Orlando people. I have been to Orlando at least 100 times but have never been to the Citrus Bowl. I have a few  questions: Is there a lot of parking there from the picture it doesn't look like it and how much is it? How far is it from Disney? Thank you

Tons of parking.  At least 7-8 lots.  And about another 20 private lots.  You can go on ticketmaster and buy your parking beforehand...I would recommend the official Citrus Bowl lots (vs the private ones....they all charge around $20), they are safe and usually filled with tailgaters.

9 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Nope, just the tickets through the pre-sale. :)

You lucked out! Did anyone go to The Rolling Stones here last year? Never seen a concert at Citrus Bowl before. What's it like? 

Getting tickets tomorrow.

Ive not been to the Citrus Bowl since the '90's, but theyve  renovated the stadium couple of years ago. Be careful gunners, it is in a shitty area ( as many larger stadiums seem to be in general)

Right outside the Citrus Bowl 11 years ago was my first time seeing Slash and Duff. Velvet Revolver played WJRR's Earthday Birthday show in 2005 at Tinker Field, adjacent to the Citrus Bowl.

Last time I saw a show in the Citrus Bowl was Summer Sanitarium 2003 (Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Deftones and Mudvayne).