08/09/16 - San Francisco, CA - AT&T Park

downzy

2 hours ago, Albertr212 said:

My money is on an Alcatraz related design....at least that's what I would love to see. If not then the more obvious Golden Gate Bridge related design. 

If anyone is going tonight and could grab me one, let me know!

I would like to see a cable car design, with the skeletons of Axl, Slash, and Duff hanging off the sides.  Too much to ask for?

17 minutes ago, uzi your illusion said:

I will buy someones litho for them if they pick me one up as well. I will PayPal you the money if your down right away PM me.

I'm concerned about getting one for myself and not getting it damaged between purchase, the show and getting home since I read they are just handed to you with no protection.

If I'm able to get two and they survive the event I will let you know.  If you find another one in the meantime, I am fine with that and will not hold you to it.

18 minutes ago, HalfMoon said:

I'm concerned about getting one for myself and not getting it damaged between purchase, the show and getting home since I read they are just handed to you with no protection.

If I'm able to get two and they survive the event I will let you know.  If you find another one in the meantime, I am fine with that and will not hold you to it.

I was the same way in Nashville so I didn't get one and really regret it. Just  get it and hope it fully survives so you aren't obsessing over it like me now

31 minutes ago, HalfMoon said:

My suggestion would be to carefully roll up the print as tight as you can without damaging it and then use the bags they have to kind of tie it at each end. 

Also wouldn't suggest using a rubber band straight on the print since it could wrinkle it and cause waves, I would use them after the plastic bags and even then not too tightly. 

I know that probably didn't make much sense with the way I explain things but I would definitely recommend grabbing at least one litho or you will most likely regret it.