08/09/16 - San Francisco, CA - AT&T Park

downzy

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

There wasnt one for new orleans 

image.jpeg

There most certainly was.

Check the latest post in my merch thread. 

People need to check ALL merch trucks because the dude who showed me his NO tee said he got it only after he checked all of them and finally came across it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

There most certainly was.

Check the latest post in my merch thread. 

People need to check ALL merch trucks because the dude who showed me his NO tee said he got it only after he checked all of them and finally came across it. 

Son of a bitch.. 

5 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I just hope I get a lithographwith out the Ebay prices. Had someonesay they would try but haven't heard anything. Got me all nervous :wacko:

It's gonna be tough. It's an amazing design and I'm sure some will realize they could sell it for a lot more. 

I have someone possibly grabbing me a shirt but honestly not keeping my hopes up. 

God works in mysterious ways. i bought pit tix back in June and i specifically asked for ones on Slash's side. when i got them they were on the Fortus side which i already had back in the first Vegas concert this year. when i told stubhub about the mix up and asked for an exchange to Slash's side they refused saying it was my word again their employess. around this time my dr put me on a new med and it made me feel like crap; tired and achey all the time. i decided to put my tix for sale on Craigslist figuring if they sold and i didn't feel better i would at least get most of my money back and if i felt better i found 2 pit tickets on Slash's side and i'd buy them. well then another dilemma popped up, my beautiful love of my life cat got sick. she would neither eat nor drink. she's a long haired domestic cat threw up who hair balls very frequently. well she stopped doing this arounf the time she stopped eatin and drinking. i took her to the vet ad she said it might be as simple as a big hairball not passing or as serious as a blockage in her bowel or pancreatis which is very dangeous in cats. i was sick with worry. then someone finally bought the tickets and i concentrated on getting my baby better. today of all days she had a big kitty poop, drank water and ate food. took her to the vet and it looks ( knock on wood ) that she is going to be ok. so while it would be great to be in SF tonight for the concert having her well is worth going to all the GN'R concerts in the world! beides now i will either drive down to one of the L.A. concerts with a healthy cat or maybe go to an Axl/DX concert if one comes my way. oh and i saw a billboard that says Skid Row will be in Reno Friday so maybe Sebastain Bach will pop in tonight for a guest appearance! 

• Like 1