downzy

20110820_SEAHAWKS_MINN_1060.jpg

Friday, August 12, 2016

Seattle, WA

Centurylink Field

Capacity: 67,000

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

Ant, PITBOSS, Gordon Comstock, SmackMaster511, Stiff Competition, Wabby, Sprite,

evergreen_layne, TrixAreForKids, situation, grenouille78, Powderfinger, The Matinator, Gordon Comstock

Setlist:

Videos:

Edited by gunsguy

8 minutes ago, SmackMaster511 said:

Totally there, saw U2 at this venue in 2011. Park far away and hump it in. I was stuck in the parking garage for 2 hours trying to get out after the show.

What's the sound like?

I'll prolly be in the upper levels since I can't buy a ticket for a while. I don't care if they look tiny but I hope it's loud as hell :).

53 minutes ago, Cletus said:

Anyone that wants a pit ticket for face, let me know.  After buying this morning, figured out that it falls in the middle of a family vacation that I wasn't informed about.

I'm definitely interested. And, any chance you'd let me use your presale code to buy another 3 tickets?

edit: can people still buy the citi presale tickets without a citi card?

Edited by Gordon Comstock

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm definitely interested. And, any chance you'd let me use your presale code to buy another 3 tickets?

edit: can people still buy the citi presale tickets without a citi card?

You have to be able to buy with a Citi card to take advantage of the sale.  The first 6 digits of a card will get you access to see the tickets, but won't let you purchase.

Send me a private message regarding the pit ticket.

32 minutes ago, Cletus said:

You have to be able to buy with a Citi card to take advantage of the sale.  The first 6 digits of a card will get you access to see the tickets, but won't let you purchase.

Send me a private message regarding the pit ticket.

PM sent. I ask about the card because I think for Vegas people were purchasing tickets with just the access code then using other credit cards.

Man, you guys have got good seats. I'll be up in 312, but I'm just happy to be there! Thanks, @SmackMaster511 for the tip on the parking garage. We usually park out a ways and walk in to Mariners games, so I was wondering what the garage situation at CenturyLink would be like. I kinda hate leaving my car in SoDo that long, but... don't want to sit in the garage for 2 hours, either. Guess we'll walk again and say hi after the show to all the bums sleeping under the overpass.