------------------------------------

Used to Love Her acoustic

You're Crazy acoustic

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Paradise City

Thanks!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SmackMaster511 said:

Driving up from Oregon after work on Thursday. Will probably head out to the venue noonish, give or take a few. Invested in some camping chairs for this go-round. Line-sitting for Vegas and Coachella was brutal, and I'm getting way too old for that shit. 

From my understanding, the merch trucks outside have opened 3ish. I imagine its gonna be a mad dash for the lithographs. Are they limiting those to one per customer? 

Do you know if they sell lithograph's outside? It's my understanding they only sell them inside. Having said that what time does doors open? I'm thinking 6:30ish?

New to this forum, but I life long GNR fan. Been a dream of mine to see the original line up live since I was young. And it is finally happening!!!  I am coming up from Portland Friday and leaving early Saturday. If anyone is looking to get together during or after the show let me know. I am coming up alone (never been to any show alone). This will also be my first time seeing GNR period. I am in the pit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrixAreForKids said:

Do you know if they sell lithograph's outside? It's my understanding they only sell them inside. Having said that what time does doors open? I'm thinking 6:30ish?

Thought the email said 530 but all the shows it seems people are getting lithos from merch trucks outside as well?

3 hours ago, TrixAreForKids said:

Would be cool! Is there a lot of bars around centurylink? 

Its pretty close to Safeco, ive been down to watch the Jays play couple of times and ya there is bars all around there, Cowgirls is a fun bar and its fairly close!

Edited by Wabby

14 hours ago, mixlom said:

New to this forum, but I life long GNR fan. Been a dream of mine to see the original line up live since I was young. And it is finally happening!!!  I am coming up from Portland Friday and leaving early Saturday. If anyone is looking to get together during or after the show let me know. I am coming up alone (never been to any show alone). This will also be my first time seeing GNR period. I am in the pit. 

You wont need anyone and the PIT is the only option.  Hold tight its gonna kick ass

• Like 1