downzy

aerial.jpg

Monday, August 22, 2016

San Diego, CA

Qualcomm Stadium

Capacity: 70,561

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

Inglorious, CardinalGunner(Maybe), Chuerta86, Info, Martin Riggs, Lowrlder54, WhazUp, basher19,

BobGuccioneJr, InfinitR, Billbailey702, W.Axl.Rose, estranged_85, he11raz0r, Cataclizm1, Fedetek81

Setlist:

Videos:

Edited by gunsguy

I was also considering Phoenix and San Fran as I am traveling out of Utah. The plane tix were significantly cheaper to San Fran and San Diego than Phoenix. Almost double to head out to Phoenix actually. For some reason the prices were slightly better on show tix for San Diego than San Fran, so all in all thats how it was decided. I got better seats for cheaper. =D

On 03/04/2016 at 6:13 PM, downzy said:

aerial.jpg

Monday, August 22, 2016

San Diego, CA

Qualcomm Stadium

Capacity: 70,561

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

Inglorious, CardinalGunner(Maybe), Chuerta86, Info, Martin Riggs, Lowrlder54

Setlist:

Videos:

Me and the wife are coming from the uk. We are in plaza section 5 which looks ok from the chart. Got a lot of overtime to work between now and August!!!

Yes! Got 2 tickets for me and my sis!  F38, row 10,  at 760 USD or 6200 Swedish Crowns = THE MOST expensive concert ticket i have ever bought.. but i don't care right now. I have waited my whole life for this =) Never been to the US either so i'm pretty excited =) Gonna live in L.A most of the time.. Then head over San Diego on the 22nd. :headbang:

Edited by estranged_85
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, basher19 said:

Is San DIego a good place to base yourself  or would the advice be to stay in LA and travel down for the show like estranged_85?. Any suggestions welcome guys 

Well San Diego is a good 2 hour drive from Los Angeles on a regular day so there's that

30 minutes ago, Mendez said:

Well San Diego is a good 2 hour drive from Los Angeles on a regular day so there's that

10 hours ago, basher19 said:

Is San DIego a good place to base yourself  or would the advice be to stay in LA and travel down for the show like estranged_85?. Any suggestions welcome guys 

It can easily be 3-4 hours if you leave during LA or SD rush hour. If coming from LA I would leave by noon or 1 so you don't get stuck. North county traffic truly sucks between Oceanside and Del Mar. SD is an awesome city to visit, so much to do especially that time of year. Then again, I grew up here so I'm biased. 

I'll be attending this one now too (the other one being Phoenix/Glendale).  Hopefully, Axl's voice isn't too wrecked towards the end of the tour.  The good news is he has three days off between Seattle and Glendale.  Then an entire week off between AZ and San Diego.  

Def stay in SD if you can, otherwise like others said head down early.

Also the most I've ever spent on a concert. Had a chance at some good floor tix on the presale and bit the bullet. I've also wanted to see this one ever since missing it in the 90's, so I'm just excited. I'd be excited to be sitting anywhere though, just to be there with everyone.

• Like 1