6 Questions We Still Have About The GnR Reunion- (Rolling Stone)

Okay, the only question I'm curious about is how Slash and Axl made up and what was the problem in the first place?

As for Steven, well everyone who is a GNR fan knows he could never do a whole set let alone a whole tour.

Izzy has said he won't be a part of it. Maybe Rolling Stone should read this messageboard.

As for the band members, I think it's obvious that the band members for this tour are the ones who played the show Friday night. DUH!

Pretty much what we already know, except for Slash and Axl getting together.

Also I still say a press conference would satisfy a lot of fans and critics.

38 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Okay, the only question I'm curious about is how Slash and Axl made up and what was the problem in the first place?

As for Steven, well everyone who is a GNR fan knows he could never do a whole set let alone a whole tour.

Izzy has said he won't be a part of it. Maybe Rolling Stone should read this messageboard.

As for the band members, I think it's obvious that the band members for this tour are the ones who played the show Friday night. DUH!

Pretty much what we already know, except for Slash and Axl getting together.

Also I still say a press conference would satisfy a lot of fans and critics.

Good god you're dense...the writer of that article is the first person in the media that Izzy tried to contact via his Twitter account.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, spliff said:

6 isn't very important

It is to a degree actually unless you have the answer yourself. This band still wants two keyboard players but replaced one. Was it because pitman opened his mouth in the quote RS had him for, or was it recently due to the drunken Twitter rants?!?!

IZZY ? ive seen GNR live 3 times since izzy left the band. milton keynes in 93, birmingham 2012 and london 2012 and he has been at all 3 of them. im 100% certain that even though he isnt a member he will turn up and play a few songs at most gigs 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Original said:

This is a good article. And yeah, those are all questions we're still waiting for answers on. Probably even more.

What convinced duff to come back full time? Will axl ever retire? Why no Matt Sorum? Why no gilby Clarke? What will happen to the Chinese leftovers? 

Yeah there's a lot still needed to be answered..

1 minute ago, Original said:

There are a million questions we want answers to, but later...not now.  Now all we/I want is VEGAS!  48 hours and I'm on my way (well- 53 hours til wheels up technically).

Well it really couldn't hurt to start doing some press after Vegas or coachella.. Although it is exciting now eventually they'll need to start talking. 

Just now, Billsfan said:

Because

That's a very silly question

I think it's silly that you feel they need to do something.

but I don't want to get into a pissing match with you, I like you, you're a good poster.

i just don't think they need to come out and have press conferences and answer questions like a lot of people do.

their strategy right now is brilliant.  Why change it?  Eventually they will probably you are right....but not in the foreseeable future.

23 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I think it's silly that you feel they need to do something.

but I don't want to get into a pissing match with you, I like you, you're a good poster.

i just don't think they need to come out and have press conferences and answer questions like a lot of people do.

their strategy right now is brilliant.  Why change it?  Eventually they will probably you are right....but not in the foreseeable future.

Fair enough. Agree to disagree. I hate this strategy. I can't see how the term brilliant can be used here but we'll see where things go.. Some clarification on some things at some point would be the decent thing to do 

12 minutes ago, ManuARG said:

I don't think they want to have press conferences.

I think that this campaign was/is excellent! 

Fine but Eddie trunk, jimmy kimmel, etc. An interview would be nice, and hopefully it's soon. I don't think a press conference will happen at this point

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 2