Nightrain Cover

Nice!. Some things to consider - Watch the timing after solo I, lost it their for a moment, good timing during the solo sections. Watch some of your bends, 9/10 you hit it on the mark but once or twice you were a bit off (mainly in the A section of the main solo).

Overall! nice cover, good Appetite (ish) tone too!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 22frets said:

Great playing! Hope even I can get to the point where I can play like you someday. 

You could have done the pinch harmonics though, like the album version. Sounds really great with them. 

All of his videos are great

• 2 weeks later...

Your intonation is all wrong in your intro there.

Try playing that opening riff in the 1st 3 frets + open and see what you get ;)

Save what you played for the intro for the bridge, but you can't really get away (no one can) with playing the same part for the intro; I know there's videos by idiots who teach this as the intro, but, whoever said these unsigned nobodies knew what they were doing?

You could try my suggestion, it's up to you.

Hell, you might even see Slash play it that way live, but for God's sake try it the other way and see what you get.

I'm about to upload a video for you to show you what I mean.

Edited by Snake-Pit

On 10/08/2016 at 1:58 PM, Snake-Pit said:

if you pay attention to the original record, there are 2 guitar tracks working together all the time, none of those parts are 'wrong'

in this case, I believe he chose to play this one because the one that you suggested is already in the backing track ;)

Just now, GabrieL_TiT said:

if you pay attention to the original record, there are 2 guitar tracks working together all the time, none of those parts are 'wrong'

in this case, I believe he chose to play this one because the one that you suggested is already in the backing track ;)

I believe he didn't give himself the choice and only played it the way he knew, which was alright; I guess.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2016 at 5:58 PM, Snake-Pit said:

Firstly, the way you demonstrate how I'm playing it, isn't how I'm playing it.

Secondly, the way you suggest playing it is incorrect.

Thirdly, what you're playing sounds awful.

I think your guitar is out of tune, and you're catching open strings that shouldn't be played. Work on your right hand more and you'll get there.

Just now, headshrinker84 said:

Firstly, the way you demonstrate how I'm playing it, isn't how I'm playing it.

Secondly, the way you suggest playing it is incorrect.

Thirdly, what you're playing sounds awful.

I think your guitar is out of tune, and you're catching open strings that shouldn't be played. Work on your right hand more and you'll get there.

Well I like it how it sounds against AFD, some ingreat you are; I simply showed you/the whole planet how to play it open, for my sake, since you lot seem bent on 'touching' that song.

• 2 weeks later...