*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

8 hours ago, k12 said:

Chicago shirts weren't that impressive, though I did get one

If you didn't manage to snag a Arian Buhler designed mobster tour tee, then which one did you buy?

I'm assuming one of the "Skyline" tees with the Bullet logo on the front?

16 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Seriously, everyone needs to hop on IG and follow this guy.

Here I was thinking each city had a different artist/designer and lo and behold it turns out this Arian Buhler is responsible for ALL of them so far!

Not to mention in the insanely excellent work he has done for the Rolling Stones.

Absolutely amazing talent!

Will be interesting to see what other sort of styles we get on these city themed designs as the tour progresses as Arian has said himself on his IG posts that he doesn't have the commission for the entire tour, there will be other artists.

I believe we'll be seeing the first "new" artist design as soon as this second date in Chicago if his comments are anything to go by.

Wow this guy has some great designs. I love the Rolling Stones in Cuba. Just followed and he liked my Misfit Marilyn shirt. :D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, k12 said:

wow this was a shirt? I got there around 8PM and I didn't see this and the Chicago shirts weren't that impressive, though I did get one

I know this was the lithograph but I did not see it as a shirt

13597741_1551551001819719_1902481911_n.jpg

Were lithos still available at 8? Trying to figure out how early I need to go tomorrow.

7 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

If you didn't manage to snag a Arian Buhler designed mobster tour tee, then which one did you buy?

I'm assuming one of the "Skyline" tees with the Bullet logo on the front?

I got the generic one that is available on their website, however it has the Dates on the back instead of "not in lifetime mother fuckers"  http://gunsnroses.shop.bravadousa.com/product/BGCTGR101/skyline-bullet-tee-chicago?cp=1158_82060

the only other one I saw was a Black and white one that said Chicago that I did not really like

31 minutes ago, MilwMatt said:

Were lithos still available at 8? Trying to figure out how early I need to go tomorrow.

I got a litho at 8, seemed to be a decent amount left, the lithos were #'rd to 400, I wouldn't be surprised if they lowered the numbers from 1,000 to 400 or 500 like they were selling in Vegas as they were not selling alot of them, though I could have sworn they sold out the first night in Vegas

Long shot probably, but is there anyone out there that is willing to pick me up a Medium sized shirt with the skeleton mobster design? Shipping to the Netherlands is usually about $10-$15 in a bubble envelope and I have PayPal ready. Would mean a great deal to me! :)

Edited by Maarten

This design really has the same level of badassness the 80's and 90's skull designs had. Wish I'd found someone to get me one last night. Would've been $40 well spent! :) Too bad there's already people out there asking $99 on Ebay..

• Like 1

Did anyone grab an extra Duff wristband in Detroit or any of the other first two shows if they had them there, and would want to sell one. I knew I should've grabbed one in Detroit. They didn't have them at any stand at either Chicago show. 

1 minute ago, GoBucky said:

Did anyone grab an extra Duff wristband in Detroit or any of the other first two shows if they had them there, and would want to sell one. I knew I should've grabbed one in Detroit. They didn't have them at any stand at either Chicago show. 

I'll get you one in Cincy if no one has for you...that is of course if they have them.   Let me know before the show by PM if you don't need one anymore.  Otherwise, I will buy one if I see it for sure for you and I can mail it to you.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I'll get you one in Cincy if no one has for you...that is of course if they have them.   Let me know before the show by PM if you don't need one anymore.  Otherwise, I will buy one if I see it for sure for you and I can mail it to you.  

Thanks, I really appreciate it! They had a ton of them in Detroit so I waited but there were none in Chicago. Thanks for looking out!

• Like 1