*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

2 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Did anyone grab an extra Duff wristband in Detroit or any of the other first two shows if they had them there, and would want to sell one. I knew I should've grabbed one in Detroit. They didn't have them at any stand at either Chicago show. 

I wonder what these look like exactly?

31 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Cool, I'd not noticed these on any of the display boards form merch truck photos people have posted.

Wonder if Slash has his own something something for sale?

They have the dark bandana like he wears on his belt, but I think it says GnR on it. I guess that doesn't really count...

Yeah not really in my opinion. Bandanas are almost always associated with Axl as well I think. 

Do the Duff wristbands have any GN'R logos on them?

I was thinking more along the lines of Slash's signature graffiti style logo on some apparel or something or other..

Not that there isn't already enough stuff to blow your money on at the gig! ;-D

9 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Yeah not really in my opinion. Bandanas are almost always associated with Axl as well I think. 

Do the Duff wristbands have any GN'R logos on them?

I was thinking more along the lines of Slash's signature graffiti style logo on some apparel or something or other..

Not that there isn't already enough stuff to blow your money on at the gig! ;-D

You got that right! I've never seen such a huge variety of different stuff at a show.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Izzyslash said:

Anyone? Considering going there in the day/afternoon, so I get leave stuff at the hotel before the show if possible. 

As soon as they open the parking lot to come in the trailers should be open for you. Some tents do not have the limited edition shirts/posters so make your way around the stadium until you find one. Good luck!

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 4:10 PM, MilwMatt said:
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 1:25 AM, k12 said:

wow this was a shirt? I got there around 8PM and I didn't see this and the Chicago shirts weren't that impressive, though I did get one

I know this was the lithograph but I did not see it as a shirt

13597741_1551551001819719_1902481911_n.jpg

They had that shirt in the booth outside of our area (432). They didn't have my size anymore by time I made my way up there.

I respectfully disagree with your opinion about the Detroit gear.

Personally when I get a chance to grab a gig tee that ISN'T black I'm grabbing that one without question!

The Detroit tee was not only an unusual colour for a gig tee, but it also had that clever gear box design on the back with GNFNR in place of each gear number

So far the only tee to not be black too, am I wrong?

They are a bit obsessed with cadavers, aren't they? I personally wouldn't buy any of this tat. One would think they would have grown out of quasi-Iron Maiden pubescent 'skulls and crossbones', but then, Slash constantly posts necrophilia on his social media.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RussTCB said:

The merch for each show after Detroit seems so much cooler than Detroits was. I get the automotive theme and all, but the shirt & litho just look like a 12 year old made them to me.

Haha, @Powerage5 said the same thing. Sorry you guys didn't like it. Reminds me of an 80s action poster so I dig it.

So far I got lithos from Vegas 1, Detroit, and Chicago 2. Happy with all of them but my favorites are Vegas 2 and Cinncinati so far!

Edited by ZoSoRose

59 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Haha, @Powerage5 said the same thing. Sorry you guys didn't like it. Reminds me of an 80s action poster so I dig it.

So far I got lithos from Vegas 1, Detroit, and Chicago 2. Happy with all of them but my favorites are Vegas 2 and Cinncinati so far!

I don't have a problem with the concept of the Detroit shirt, it's just a mess stylistically. Besides the fact that they put a corvette on a shirt for a show at Ford Field (Seriously, WTF?), it's like they said that morning "Oh shit, we forgot to do the Detroit artwork". It looks like something a proud mother would put on her fridge from her son's first grade art class. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

No Duff wristbands again...really kicking myself for not getting one in Detroit now! 

Hey man, I saw you were going on Facebook, but I stopped at three different merch stands and did not see any wristbands.  I was going to send a message on Facebook if I found one that had them.  Maybe they'll become available via the store or something.