*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

16 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

WHAT??? There was a fuckin Coma shirt??? How did I miss that????

*cries and pounds fist on table*

It's a reprint of the '92 tour shirt. I'm so happy they brought it back because I was a broke high school student at the Chicago show and couldn't get one. 

20 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

They had a cool Patience shirt too that I'm pretty sure is an old classic. I had to get the Coma shirt, everyone was asking what the logo was on the shirt when we were waiting for it to open.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

It's a reprint of the '92 tour shirt. I'm so happy they brought it back because I was a broke high school student at the Chicago show and couldn't get one. 

I was around for those tours, but I still don't remember seeing one... 

I did get the retro reissue Donnington though. Front has the Appetite monster, back has "Guns n Roses was here", and the chick with panties round her knees and her ass in debris... I love that one. Back in the day I had one with the same back (with US tour dates), but front had the skull n top hat n barbed wire logo. 

But, I did get the one with 2 skulls, Vegas, and the 4/8 date only on the back. That is now my favorite rock tee in my collection...

I woulda fuckin bought a Coma in a heartbeat though...

44 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

the ones from back in the day are somewhat easy to find they pop up on ebay often

i payed $40 the 92 one and it was in really good condition (some fading but the graphic was in fantastic condition)

i much more interested in the needle skull reprint....that shirt is hard as hell to find in good condition and they cost an ass load

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I wouldn't sweat it yet. It shipped from Austin TX, and I live in KS. We get our mail wicked fast here. Big hubs in KC and Wichita I'm told... Big old cardboard box...

Oh perfect. Headed to Coachella so maybe it will be here when I get back.

Can't wait to see what's available for the main stadium tour. Wondering if anyone would be willing to buy a shirt (possibly 2 if AiC opening full tour) and mail it to me so I don't have to leave the pit.  How much merch was there in Vegas? Did it seem like anything sold out?

7 minutes ago, GnRDuff1 said:

Can't wait to see what's available for the main stadium tour. Wondering if anyone would be willing to buy a shirt (possibly 2 if AiC opening full tour) and mail it to me so I don't have to leave the pit.  How much merch was there in Vegas? Did it seem like anything sold out?

I wore my 2 skulls Vegas 4/8 shirt to the Tesla show on Saturday, and a dude told me that was the one he wanted and it was sold out. But that had only the 4/8 date on it. They probably didn't print up too many of those. I'd imagine the summer tour, nothing will sell out because they'll have ALL the dates on em. I only have 12 GnR shirts. I need more!

3 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I wore my 2 skulls Vegas 4/8 shirt to the Tesla show on Saturday, and a dude told me that was the one he wanted and it was sold out. But that had only the 4/8 date on it. They probably didn't print up too many of those. I'd imagine the summer tour, nothing will sell out because they'll have ALL the dates on em. I only have 12 GnR shirts. I need more!

i have 6 and have been told to get some shirts other than Guns N' Roses LOL

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

These are the one I got. I've cut their collars to make them look a little more feminine lol 

image.jpeg

My gf n I both got the one on the left. I really like that skully.... I wish it had Vegas on my the back though...

5 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

i have 6 and have been told to get some shirts other than Guns N' Roses LOL

Nah man... Gotta have a GnR for every day of the week at least!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

My gf n I both got the one on the left. I really like that skully.... I wish it had Vegas on my the back though...

Nah man... Gotta have a GnR for every day of the week at least!

I know, I was just thinking about that! Wish it had the dates on the back too. Btw, I was at Tesla saturday too! Haha

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Fuck, I want that hat.

They were selling a leather hat with the bullet logo in Vegas, was pretty nice but I think it was $75-80. Glad I'll still get a hat in the mail tho :lol:

8 minutes ago, Axl_Fetish said:

This one? They added more shirts- inc. Troubadour, Patience, needle skull...  Nightrain store

Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 8.03.20 PM.png

Yea, that's the one they were selling. Even had the 1992 dates on it lol. I got one just cuz I've always liked that shirt, but it's weird that they didn't at least change the back.....

• Like 1

I don't have many GN'R shirts now. An old logo top. Welcome to the Jingle (don't judge :P). A cherub one. And one from the 90s with a picture of the band on the front and some skully stuff going on on the back.

Used to have the Lies shirt, and some others, but they got lost over the years moving countries etc.

Would love the Coma one!

gnrfront.pnggnrbac.png

Here's front & back of shirt for 2nd night.  I think there might have been 2 styles for each night but could be mistaken.  I've got 1st night with 2 skulls & cards suits but thought there was one similar to this for 1st night too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, telly said:

gnrfront.pnggnrbac.png

Here's front & back of shirt for 2nd night.  I think there might have been 2 styles for each night but could be mistaken.  I've got 1st night with 2 skulls & cards suits but thought there was one similar to this for 1st night too.

Whoa- first I've seen that one! Fuck yes!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, telly said:

gnrfront.pnggnrbac.png

I'm so butthurt that I didn't see this shirt at the show- people are selling them on E-bay for $99. If anyone has an extra in a medium... Please, please, please... I'll buy it for not an insane price! .... or the poster.