*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

I haven't checked for updates or current stock but I bought a couple shirts 2 weeks ago to wear at the shows I'm going to off Amazon.  They are Bravado and marked down from website cost.

Side note: that Coma shirt brings me back.  Was a popular shirt in 92'.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, hellobeatle said:

I haven't checked for updates or current stock but I bought a couple shirts 2 weeks ago to wear at the shows I'm going to off Amazon.  They are Bravado and marked down from website cost.

Side note: that Coma shirt brings me back.  Was a popular shirt in 92'.

Count me in on that Coma shirt! :D

6 hours ago, scooby845 said:

yeah but Troubadour t shirt with I WAS THERE on the back is limited hence it is on ebay... on GnR com there is regular Troubadour shirt...

There is?  All I can view on their official store is the same jerseys, scarf, and pillow that's been there forever. 

edit: apparently the mobile site (at least on my phone) is way different than the actual full site. 

Edited by mrw80

1 hour ago, Ant said:

I like the Donnington T so much but wish they didn't have the raped chick on the back... can't pull that off... If it just said GNR was here it'd be perfect. 

I'm fine with that - just wish it didn't have the Donnington date on it. I was ready to buy it until I saw that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Sabbath said:

I'm fine with that - just wish it didn't have the Donnington date on it. I was ready to buy it until I saw that.

Yeah I get that too... Same reason why even though I like the Troubadour and Coachella shirts I can't buy 'em.

"Oh my god were you there?"

"No."

haha. No disrespect to people who do, though!

Edited by Ant
  • Like 2

Anyone have a lead on where to find, or is interested in selling their GNR Vegas 2016 playing cards from the VIP merch pack?  I didn't see them at any of the merch stands from night 2 in Vegas. Maybe I was blind from excitement.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dmac3425 said:

Anyone have a lead on where to find, or is interested in selling their GNR Vegas 2016 playing cards from the VIP merch pack?  I didn't see them at any of the merch stands from night 2 in Vegas. Maybe I was blind from excitement.  

I know that feeling at a merch stand!

I'm gonna be blowing a LOAD of cash if/when they played Wembley Stadium

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Guys, PLEASE be sure to share your pics in this thread of any and all new 2016 tour merch. 

I need to wade through the 80+ pages of the Detroit thread and find any relevant pics in there to add to this thread still. 

So far I only recall seeing a close up shot of the Detroit litho. 

Edited by Blake Sabbath