*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

58 minutes ago, jbhutto said:

Got both of the vinyl sets.  Pretty good price since it looks like the Sound City set alone has gone for $100 on feebay.

You can use the code GNR10 and get 10% off the order as well.

As for L and L, yeah $400 is still a bit high, but I'm gonna predict a Black Friday sale we see it at like $250.

I really think it will drop to 200 for maybe a special weekend and if it does ill jump.

23 hours ago, guitarpatch said:

They also throw in the red AFD cassette in both bundles 

I didn't notice that. They should sell it seperately for like $10. I already have the L N' L boxset, so I'm not in the market for the vinyl bundles. I got the Appetite cassette in blue at Target last holiday season.

1 minute ago, Amir said:

...Probably because Izzy and Steven are on it. ;)

I wanted to buy one and break it off just above Axl so I could have a custom hand-made Izzy ornament...but it sold out. :headbang:

28 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

$100, and it isn't even painted well?

That website so depressingly corporate. 

What the actual fuck???? I saw the picture and thought it looked fucking awful but thought it was about a tenner. $100????? Fuck me!!!! :o 

25 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

"Never underestimate the power of idiotic fans with money" 

-Team Brazil, probably 

That, and why the fuck do some of them wear yellow grandma glasses? and Duff's is all crooked too and it looks like he's about to cry. Idiotic Era.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I always wanted GN'R-branded Christmas ornaments. Thanks, Fernando!

I figured we'd get them eventually, but my dream was bigger. I thought "GNR Christmas ornaments are a given, but what if.... what IF they were crazy overpriced and very poor in quality??" 

I kept this dream to myself because I didn't want to get made fun of. I never thought my dream would come true until I saw it for myself. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Edward Nygma said:

Why do Guns just flog Appetite on their merch site and ignore all the other albums?

Probably cause it's the most successful, iconic, and loved Gn'R album out of the catalog so Appetite merch should sell the most.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Those bloody bastards. 

This bundle includes all the vinyl I bought the L&L box for at its date of release 😡

https://gnrmerch.com/collections/music/products/lps-bullet-whiskey-glass-bundle

Sorry mate. Been patiently waiting for this day since they announced that stupid box. Plus you get a red AFD cassette and a whiskey glass within each bundle. Looks like mine are arriving Monday. The price is actually pretty reasonable. 

I’m honestly surprised this wasn’t a Record Store Day exclusive. Although they probably would make more $ selling direct to fan. 

By July they will probably start tearing the crosses off of the box and start selling those. That will be the final coffin 

The boxset has clearly been an unmitigated disaster however you care to look at it, to have to resort to opening them all up and selling off the material separately. They charged an extortionate amount and built too many of the things.  

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 4