*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

16 hours ago, username said:

SharedImage-96469.jpg?t=e4037a674633bf3a

"Oh boy! A Jigsaw Puzzle of a women getting raped and murdered by a robot! Just the thing I wanted for my child this Christmas!"
 - Absolutely fucking nobody, ever

This messages was brought to you by the hardworking moneygrabbers of Team Brazil. 

I happen to like this puzzle, and will buy it if I don't receive it as a gift for Christmas

10 hours ago, Tadsy said:

Not sure where else to put this, but Matt Sorum’s autobiography is being released on the 7.04.2020

its called double talkin jive. I’ll be interested to see his take on the UYI period and if there’s anything in it we haven’t heard before. 

I really hope he really goes into depth with his tenure with the band, but i doubt it......as a way of not burning bridges.

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I really hope he really goes into depth with his tenure with the band, but i doubt it......as a way of not burning bridges.

Definitely mate. 
when he first announced he was doing the book he made some big claims like not watering it down etc so hopefully he’s backed that up with a good account of that period. I’m the first to admit I’m not remotely interested in the cult but the UYI period and velvet revolver period will be of big interest to me, hopefully we hear some fresh perspectives on axl, Scott and everything that went on. 

It creates a weird incongruence when they market Appetite era 1980s ''sleaze'' on stupendously priced bourgeois beige products like jigsaw puzzles, Christmas jumpers and beach towels. If I could credit Team Brazil with irony, I would!

Laundry bags also!!

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

whydon10.png

I got this same message earlier today and I have no idea how. I don't follow GNR on any social media platform and haven't for quite some time. It's annoying as shit to get spam messages of any kind, let alone from the band trying to push their shitty merch on me. 

• Like 2