Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Ha, this is a modern effort at Charlie don't surf T

Which is a masterpiece by comparison.

 

This is like a retarded kid that just discovered his boner and is walking around showing it to everyone.

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

 I mean at least they could donate the revenue from the shit to covid 19 charities.

Well, I wouldn't expect the revenues to be a lot.   Who in the name of fuck is gonna buy this thing??

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has anyone tried switching Fernando off and then switching him on again?

Hopefully it will come with little plastic figures of all of the GN'R members past-and-present, all 700 of them. We can play little games where we run DJ Ashba over.  

Quick pic I put together of my Not In This Lifetime London haul! Turns out I missed the Bloody Bullet Euro Tour tee that I got free from Varvatos in this pic too! ;-D

Posted Images

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

 I mean at least they could donate the revenue from the shit to covid 19 charities.

Even then it could be cringy but I do get your point. Still, no mention of that whatsoever. I'm sure the shirt will either be pulled or they're add a thing about how they're donating the money. I have to assume this will blow up on social media and embarrass the shit out of them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Even then it could be cringy but I do get your point. Still, no mention of that whatsoever. I'm sure the shirt will either be pulled or they're add a thing about how they're donating the money. I have to assume this will blow up on social media and embarrass the shit out of them. 

 

 

Of course you are gonna get the Synchopants on twitter and elsewhere buying that shit. Not going to go well at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pretty sure it’s a reference to Trumps recent tour of the Honeywell factory that makes masks. Live and Let Die played over the loud speakers during the tour. 

And Trump wasn’t wearing a mask nor distancing.

 

(cant help but bring to mind the gun, colt 45, but that’s likely not in play)

Edited by soon
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why all the negativity about the "Live n' let die with Covid 45" t-shirt?  Y'all need to relax a bit.  This is an obvious reference to the recent trip Trump made to the mask factory, where he was the only person in the room not wearing a mask, and handling/breathing all over the new masks that were being made while Live n' Let Die was blaring in the background.  The irony was hilarious.  I can't believe so many of you are shitting on this - take your panties out of a bunch.

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

 

 

Of course you are gonna get the Synchopants on twitter and elsewhere buying that shit. Not going to go well at all. 

Of course. There's people out there that'll buy anything. Doesn't make it right though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously? Fuck this band right now. 

And what's Axl's beef with Trump anyway? If anything, the dude is definitely more active against pedophiles than any of his predecessors... thought Axl would care a bit about that?

I'm not a US citizen, I couldn't care less about US politics/politicians... they're all pieces of shit at the end of the day. But man, seeing this kind of cheap political antics forced on the glorious musical past of a band like GNR sure is pissing me off. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

What the fuck? 

 

Disgusting how they’re insinuating that they want Trump to die of Covid. Absolutely disgusting. This band is a fucking disgrace 

Edit: I don’t give a fuck what anyone’s political beliefs are but regardless, this is way over the top.

Edited by Gimpy Hewitt
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nambis said:

Why all the negativity about the "Live n' let die with Covid 45" t-shirt?  Y'all need to relax a bit.  This is an obvious reference to the recent trip Trump made to the mask factory, where he was the only person in the room not wearing a mask, and handling/breathing all over the new masks that were being made while Live n' Let Die was blaring in the background.  The irony was hilarious.  I can't believe so many of you are shitting on this - take your panties out of a bunch.

We're not offended.....we're fucking mortified with embarrassment.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Here's the thing: I really, really don't want to dislike GN'R and/or the people that run them, but then shit like this happens. 

Fucking unbelievable. 

Ya know, my mom always taught me that "hate" is a very strong word. She used to remind me that strongly disliking something and hating something are too completely different things. 

I truly hate that this is what GNR has become. 

 I've always appreciated the rough edges of the original incarnation. And I don't have the energy to really feel one way or another about the band over the last 20 years.

But this breaks my heart. How could they be so mean spirited. So spiteful. So tone-deaf. It reeks of petulance and short sightedness. I'm embarrassed as a fan. 

They missed the mark on this one. By a mile. Holy fuck.

 

  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FuriousStyles said:

 I've always appreciated the rough edges of the original incarnation. And I don't have the energy to really feel one way or another about the band over the last 20 years.

But this breaks my heart. How could they be so mean spirited. So spiteful. So tone-deaf. It reeks of petulance and short sightedness. I'm embarrassed as a fan. 

They missed the mark on this one. By a mile. Holy fuck.

 

Yep. All for what? To put something on a t-shirt that was probably a stupid joke amongst them and *hopefully* sell 10 or so of them? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

 I've always appreciated the rough edges of the original incarnation. And I don't have the energy to really feel one way or another about the band over the last 20 years.

But this breaks my heart. How could they be so mean spirited. So spiteful. So tone-deaf. It reeks of petulance and short sightedness. I'm embarrassed as a fan. 

They missed the mark on this one. By a mile. Holy fuck.

 

I doubt anyone in the band other than maybe Axl giving a slight nod of approval has any idea this even exists.  This is Team Brazil's handiwork, 1000%.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Can we make our own t-shirt? A spin on the "Fernandon't" thing?

"Other bands do what Fernandon't."

Seriously, fuck this band and their pathetic, juvenile joke of "management." The only thing they will manage is another stack of excuses as to why the fans are ungrateful and difficult.0

I'd buy that

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Put this out to 30m on Facebook plus other platforms. How many have friends and family dying/fighting for there lives in intensive care unit, just to political point score. 

They might not like trump but scapegoating him for it is nonsensical. Every country is suffering.

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Can we make our own t-shirt? A spin on the "Fernandon't" thing?

"Other bands do what Fernandon't."

Seriously, fuck this band and their pathetic, juvenile joke of "management." The only thing they will manage is another stack of excuses as to why the fans are ungrateful and difficult.0

Definitely an abba lyric in there somewhere

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Can we make our own t-shirt? A spin on the "Fernandon't" thing?

"Other bands do what Fernandon't."

Seriously, fuck this band and their pathetic, juvenile joke of "management." The only thing they will manage is another stack of excuses as to why the fans are ungrateful and difficult.0

I am absolutely in to pitch in for this on one condition: that we model it after this ad-

Use the same font on the shirt as the commercial. 

The syllables for "Other bands do....what Fernandon't" would fit juuuuust fine! :lol:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to assume that it is fake, and/or somebody has hacked into their website or something similar.

Irrespective of the politics, who the hell would want to wear a Guns N' Roses t-shirt about corona? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...