*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I see the inevitable has happened and they're now flogging Covid masks. 

I wonder (if you were so inclined) if you could now walk the streets clad head to toe in GNR branded items? 

:facepalm:

as always they are late to the party, many other bands are selling branded masks since month...

i don't even get that hype, it's a health item and not some fashion piece

20201030_194145.thumb.jpg.613eb8b3bf7fdf75e7082666b95757e8.jpg

42 minutes ago, EricA said:

as always they are late to the party, many other bands are selling branded masks since month...

They are doing better IMO. I was sure they'll announce these nearly same the time when WHO declares pandemic being over.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

There are also two new GNR face masks. I ordered the yellow one with the GNR logo and the blood from a bullet. I already got a black GNR mask. The masks are $15.

1 hour ago, EricA said:

There they are! sorry missed this pic. Got the same email. I got the yellow one.

On 10/30/2020 at 7:47 PM, EricA said:

It's not about fashion, it's about money... (as always)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Finally, they've brought back the one merch item that every GNR fan has always wanted.

Get ready to have a Merry F'N Xmas, FAM! For only $100 plus tax and shipping, this glass ornament that looks like it was made by a small malnourished Asian child could be yours! Get it while it lasts!

338029817_Screenshot_20201117-142528_Sam

😂😂

I burst out laughng when I got my e-mail earlier. I posted about this in the media thread....that cross is an ABOMINATION (capital letters required to emphasise how bad it is).

$100..... :rofl-lol:

On that same e-mail....can you imagine asking for a GNR jigsaw and then opening the wrapping in Xmas morning to find you have not got the original AFD cover one but the Spaghetti Incident...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

😂😂

I burst out laughng when I got my e-mail earlier. I posted about this in the media thread....that cross is an ABOMINATION (capital letters required to emphasise how bad it is).

$100..... :rofl-lol:

On that same e-mail....can you imagine asking for a GNR jigsaw and then opening the wrapping in Xmas morning to find you have not got the original AFD cover one but the Spaghetti Incident...🤣🤣🤣

Everything about it is bad, but it almost perfectly encapsulates the current state of GNR. Zero effort, maximum price, laughably bad product. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Finally, they've brought back the one merch item that every GNR fan has always wanted.

Get ready to have a Merry F'N Xmas, FAM! For only $100 plus tax and shipping, this glass ornament that looks like it was made by a small malnourished Asian child could be yours! Get it while it lasts!

338029817_Screenshot_20201117-142528_Sam

The same one was available last year, and it "allegedly" sold out.

As far as the other holiday items revealed today, there's not a single thing that interests me. Both the sweaters look wretched. They should have made last year's sweater available again, it actually looked great.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

The same one was available last year, and it "allegedly" sold out.

As far as the other holiday items revealed today, there's not a single thing that interests me. Both the sweaters look wretched. They should have made last year's sweater available again, it actually looked great.

Yea their holiday merch is usually pretty bad. I can't remember what last years sweater looked like though. I'm just surprised they brought this monstrosity back :lol:

What I'm curious about since these holiday items are now up for sale, is if/when we're getting that announcement of the NITL blu-ray/pro-shot that Fernando said was supposedly coming out this year. Now, I'm not naive enough believe that's actually happening, but let's just say it is. If we do actually get it this year, I would assume they'd have to come out and announce it soon, no? To make the Christmas deadline and all since that'll be here before we know it. 

But again, it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if that was canned.