*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

On 12/9/2020 at 6:46 AM, Sydney Fan said:

With the other useless crap they put on the merch site, im miffed why they havnt put that particular shirt online. Its better than that other ghastly illusions sweater.

No doubt. It's the first shirt I've really liked in a long time and they ended up throwing them in the laundry bags they were selling. Put them on the website! 

1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Looks like they've now added the yellow Jungle trucker cap: https://gnrtourtruck.com/collections/featured/products/copy-of-bullet-patch-trucker-tour-hat

Has anyone seen this hat in person? I want it, but it almost looks like it has a floppy brim, like a cheap ass tourist hat you'd buy at CVS or something. The simple design itself, I dig.

2 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

The merch is really shit now.

Yeah this is the worst I’ve ever seen it. The tour shirts are really disappointing. They have the AFD and circle logo with the tour dates and one non 87’ design, but that’s if. On NITL tour they had numerous tour designs as well as classics like the needle skull and the blue tie dye UYI shirt. 

20 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

Has anyone seen this hat in person? I want it, but it almost looks like it has a floppy brim, like a cheap ass tourist hat you'd buy at CVS or something. The simple design itself, I dig.

Yeah they had them at Hershey. Looks like a basic trucker style hat. Those hats seem to fit me weird. 

Has anyone seen the 2021 tour poster at any of the shows so far? It’s nothing exciting, just the circle logo with all the tour stops on it. It is the updated circle logo, which I do think is cool. I didn’t see any at Hershey and they aren’t available on the website. 

• Like 2

Just now, GnR Chris said:

I'm amazed you like that! It looks very amateur to me. 

The merch really does seem pretty poor. A big step down from previous legs, but I suppose if anyone is willing to pay $100 for a hoodie they're already a mark so it probably doesn't make too much difference to sales figures. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I'm amazed you like that! It looks very amateur to me. 

The merch really does seem pretty poor. A big step down from previous legs, but I suppose if anyone is willing to pay $100 for a hoodie they're already a mark so it probably doesn't make too much difference to sales figures. 

I'm a hat guy. I like that it's yellow and very basic. I'd use it at festivals or out on the boat or something. A "gamer" so to speak where I don't care if it gets sweaty or sun soaked. $30 is about what hats cost these days. It isn't marked up like everything else they sell.

• Like 1

I'm a hat guy. I like that it's yellow and very basic. I'd use it at festivals or out on the boat or something. A "gamer" so to speak where I don't care if it gets sweaty or sun soaked. $30 is about what hats cost these days. It isn't marked up like everything else they sell.

Fair enough! I actually still have my cap from 1991, which I do sometimes wear! 

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Fair enough! I actually still have my cap from 1991, which I do sometimes wear! 

I have a really nice 9Fifty New Era GNR hat that I bought online a few years ago. Can't even remember where. Just a random site. I don't know why they don't sell name brand hats anymore. This one (but I didn't buy it from this site):

https://www.officialbandshirts.com/guns-n-roses-gnr-logo-new-era-adjustable-hat-cap/

Edited by GnR Chris
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I have a really nice 9Fifty New Era GNR hat that I bought online a few years ago. Can't even remember where. Just a random site. I don't know why they don't sell name brand hats anymore. This one (but I didn't buy it from this site):

https://www.officialbandshirts.com/guns-n-roses-gnr-logo-new-era-adjustable-hat-cap/

What year did this first appear, any ideas?

Yeah I like that one. 

Caps over here don't really have the same status as they do in America so you don't see too many of them.