*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

8 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

Yeah they had them at Hershey. Looks like a basic trucker style hat. Those hats seem to fit me weird. 

Has anyone seen the 2021 tour poster at any of the shows so far? It’s nothing exciting, just the circle logo with all the tour stops on it. It is the updated circle logo, which I do think is cool. I didn’t see any at Hershey and they aren’t available on the website. 

I bought one at Hershey!  Was only 10 bucks. Gonna frame it tomorrow

7 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

I'm a hat guy. I like that it's yellow and very basic. I'd use it at festivals or out on the boat or something. A "gamer" so to speak where I don't care if it gets sweaty or sun soaked. $30 is about what hats cost these days. It isn't marked up like everything else they sell.

I'm a hat guy as well. Got the black hat with the guns logo (not the bullet one) at the Hershey show.  Looks good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bitchisback said:

I bought one at Hershey!  Was only 10 bucks. Gonna frame it tomorrow

I'm a hat guy as well. Got the black hat with the guns logo (not the bullet one) at the Hershey show.  Looks good

Damn. I didn’t see any. Hopefully they have them in Atlantic City or Baltimore 

3 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

Damn. I didn’t see any. Hopefully they have them in Atlantic City or Baltimore 

They were being sold at a separate table.  I went to the merch booth on the left side of the stage under the bleachers. The lines were way shorter!

Dropped a lot more money than I was expecting but whatever lol

They were being sold at a separate table.  I went to the merch booth on the left side of the stage under the bleachers. The lines were way shorter!

Dropped a lot more money than I was expecting but whatever lol

I walked though the right side under the bleachers and didn’t see anything, so I assumed the left side was the same. Hershey stadium is one of the worst places to see a show! So unorganized. In 2017 they had merch tents on the right side. 

19 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

I walked though the right side under the bleachers and didn’t see anything, so I assumed the left side was the same. Hershey stadium is one of the worst places to see a show! So unorganized. In 2017 they had merch tents on the right side. 

After our incredibly long walk to the car I told my girl we are never coming to Hershey again lol. Only my third ever show there but it's the worst venue I've ever been to

• Like 1

After our incredibly long walk to the car I told my girl we are never coming to Hershey again lol. Only my third ever show there but it's the worst venue I've ever been to

Yeah it took us close to an hour to get out of the parking lot. We were about as far away from the stadium as possible. I thought by the time we got to the car, it would’ve been cleared out. Nope lol

8 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

Yeah it took us close to an hour to get out of the parking lot. We were about as far away from the stadium as possible. I thought by the time we got to the car, it would’ve been cleared out. Nope lol

I actually lucked out. I was parked by the road in the grass lot and some dude in a truck moved the fence right in front of me so I was able to just pull right out on the main road and avoid trying to go thru the fucking parking lot.  Probably saved me at least an hour lol. Just had to drive over some rocks lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

What's on the back of the shirt, tour dates?

The show shirts have a small Gn'R logo on the front left chest in a font similar to the full design on the back. Iron Maiden does something like to this. They sell the show shirts and then put them on the website with the venue info or dates missing so they're similar, but not exactly the same. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Some people got their Boston shirts from the website and they just have the print on the front, not front/back like the show shirts. Grab the show specific shirts at the shows if you want them.

I got one at the Hershey show but it was way too tight on me, the other shirt I got was the same size but fits perfect. 

So now my girlfriend has my Hershey shirt while I wait for my replacement to come.  It doesn't bother me the picture is on the front. It's a cool picture anyway. I just wish it would come already lol

7 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

I got one at the Hershey show but it was way too tight on me, the other shirt I got was the same size but fits perfect. 

So now my girlfriend has my Hershey shirt while I wait for my replacement to come.  It doesn't bother me the picture is on the front. It's a cool picture anyway. I just wish it would come already lol

Yeah, every show shirt I have since '16 are XL and fit perfectly. The one I bought in Detroit on Sunday is much smaller. 

6 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

Yeah, every show shirt I have since '16 are XL and fit perfectly. The one I bought in Detroit on Sunday is much smaller. 

Same. I always go with an XL too.  The Hershey shirt fit like a medium.

The one I bought from gnr tour truck is a double xl so I'm hoping it's not too big lol. 

6 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

People in an FB GNR group were complaining about the poor quality of the tour truck shirts. Scared me off of copping anything from there.

It wouldn't surprise me.  I think these shirts are print on demand which are generally not as good quality.  I guess I'll find out when mine comes.

The website does say that you can return a shirt if it's bad quality so I'm not too worried 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

It wouldn't surprise me.  I think these shirts are print on demand which are generally not as good quality.  I guess I'll find out when mine comes.

The website does say that you can return a shirt if it's bad quality so I'm not too worried 

Someone said their online shirt was Gildan - so not officially-tagged products. Waste of money if you ask me.