*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

I got my notification that my Metlife shirt will be here on 8/16, ill let you know about the quality.

On another note, to say I was so disappointed in the VIP bag would be the understatement of the year. I can't believe what they handed me, I thought it was a joke. A clear bag, a pin and a cardboard poster for 250 bucks. Early entrance my dick, the line was longer then the other line to get in. I really thought we were gunna get something cool based off of the 2016 GnR haedcover book they gave out. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

In 2016 I ordered one of the skyline shirts from their website. It looked like it was an iron on print. Total waste of money. 
Also, I agree with you guys about the new tour shirts, they are way smaller than usual. They are like the slim fit style and the material is way too soft. 

5 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

In 2016 I ordered one of the skyline shirts from their website. It looked like it was an iron on print. Total waste of money. 
Also, I agree with you guys about the new tour shirts, they are way smaller than usual. They are like the slim fit style and the material is way too soft. 

Good to know, if I buy one I'll order up a size.

55 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Question for those that have purchased (and admittedly I am too lazy to search the thread for an answer, sorry!):

For the event specific shirts, is there anything on the back? 

The artwork is on the back and a small Gn'R logo based on the artwork is on the front left chest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimisbatman said:

Could they be updating it, as it was working 4 hours ago 

I was thinking the same thing. Probably just updating it, although usually the shirt just changes in a blink of an eye. Kind of weird. Maybe they are putting something good up.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 7:42 AM, GoBucky said:

The artwork is on the back and a small Gn'R logo based on the artwork is on the front left chest.

The artwork is on the back? How does that work. Looks like its on the front? 

On 8/13/2021 at 10:15 PM, ALTHEO said:

The website https://gnrtourtruck.com/  doesn't work  today ?

Looks like it's down again

1 hour ago, jimisbatman said:

Same as Europe 2018.

Seems like only shirts at the show are like that and show specific shirts online printed on the front.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2021 at 6:56 AM, jimisbatman said:

I discovered my router is blocking the tour truck website. I can access it with my phone on my mobile network but not on my home wifi. I have no idea why because at first it was working.

• Like 1

I got my MetLife NY Giants/GNR shirt now, which I ordered through the GNR truck website.  I bought another GNR shirt at the concert which had the tour dates and AFD cross on it. There's definitely a difference between the two shirts. The one that I bought at the concert seems to be better quality than the shirt from the website.    I wish they had the Giants/GNR shirt in my size at the concert. I would have  bought it then.   The shirts on the website should be cheaper due to not being the same quality. 

• Like 1