*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

5 hours ago, Draguns said:

I got my MetLife NY Giants/GNR shirt now, which I ordered through the GNR truck website.  I bought another GNR shirt at the concert which had the tour dates and AFD cross on it. There's definitely a difference between the two shirts. The one that I bought at the concert seems to be better quality than the shirt from the website.    I wish they had the Giants/GNR shirt in my size at the concert. I would have  bought it then.   The shirts on the website should be cheaper due to not being the same quality. 

My Hershey shirt still hasn't shipped :'(

I emailed them and they were super quick to email me back and said I would get a other email when my package left the warehouse but still nothing

15 hours ago, Draguns said:

I got my MetLife NY Giants/GNR shirt now, which I ordered through the GNR truck website.  I bought another GNR shirt at the concert which had the tour dates and AFD cross on it. There's definitely a difference between the two shirts. The one that I bought at the concert seems to be better quality than the shirt from the website.    I wish they had the Giants/GNR shirt in my size at the concert. I would have  bought it then.   The shirts on the website should be cheaper due to not being the same quality. 

Are they different brands? Any difference in size? Are you able to post a picture?

5 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Are they different brands? Any difference in size? Are you able to post a picture?

I'm not exactly sure how to post a picture on here. The MetLife NY Giants/GNR shirt is from Gildan. It doesn't have the GNR logo and says soft style. The AFD 5 cross with the tour dates has the GNR logo. The AFD 5 cross has a better feel when wearing it. Both are medium size shirts.  I'm going to wear the MetLife NY Giants shirt much more than the AFD5 shirt. I want to keep the AFD5 shirt for a long time to come. 

I got my GnR metlife shirt today too. It was not the one sold at the venue. The one at the venue had a GnR logo on front in the shape of the NFL logo with the picture on the back. The one I received from the online tour truck came with just the picture on the front and nothing on the back. Its a Gilden soft T that is going to shrink like crazy after the 1st wash. Just a heads up to those thinkimg of using the online store.

1 hour ago, Draguns said:

I'm not exactly sure how to post a picture on here. The MetLife NY Giants/GNR shirt is from Gildan. It doesn't have the GNR logo and says soft style. The AFD 5 cross with the tour dates has the GNR logo. The AFD 5 cross has a better feel when wearing it. Both are medium size shirts.  I'm going to wear the MetLife NY Giants shirt much more than the AFD5 shirt. I want to keep the AFD5 shirt for a long time to come. 

On the Facebook group they were saying that the shirts ran small, is that your experience with either one?

Honestly if they weren't so expensive I would buy my city one and the other 3 tour shirts but idk if i'll be able to buy one.

23 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

On the Facebook group they were saying that the shirts ran small, is that your experience with either one?

Honestly if they weren't so expensive I would buy my city one and the other 3 tour shirts but idk if i'll be able to buy one.

The AFD5 cross is a medium and it's slightly short. The MetLife Giants/GNR shirt is short by a little bit as well. It's not too bad for me.  With that being said, I have to admit that it's really awesome to have the GNR/ NY Giants combo on one shirt.

Edited by Draguns
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Draguns said:

The AFD5 cross is a medium and it's slightly short. The MetLife Giants/GNR shirt is short by a little bit as well. It's not too bad for me.  With that being said, I have to admit that it's really awesome to have the GNR/ NY Giants combo on one shirt.

So probably better to order a size up then. Thanks!

I ordered on GNR Truck website and I received my GnR Boston Fenway shirt today. This Boston shirt isn't from Gildan brand but from Delta brand (?) . The quality is good but the size is maybe ran smaller than the shirt at the concert. The litho printed on the front is great.

• GNFNR 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta say GnR tour truck is awful.

I bought my Hershey shirt August 1st, got a shipping confirmation August 3rd. A month later and it still hasn't left the warehouse. 

Going back and forth with customer care they tell me it's "en route" and give me the same tracking I had for a month and tell me to wait up to 10 more days.  After a little more back and forth now customer care is supposed checking with the higher ups to see what is going on but I didn't hear from them at all today so I'm sure it's not going to be resolved.  Especially with the holiday weekend

• Sad 1

I ordered the Vegas shirt the day of the show and received it yesterday. I love the design on the shirt even though it seems like it runs a little small. It is also pretty thin, and had another QC issue.

I am going to wear it because I like the design and I don’t want to waste $60, but I probably won’t buy another one from the truck. I have heard that the show shirts are much better quality.

I think the online truck store was a good idea because it gives people who are not at the show an opportunity to get some of the merch with the specific show design they want but I just wish the quality was better, especially for $60.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Wow 1

On 9/4/2021 at 4:19 PM, Tourettes2400 said:

I ordered the Vegas shirt the day of the show and received it yesterday. I love the design on the shirt even though it seems like it runs a little small. It is also pretty thin, and had another QC issue.

I am going to wear it because I like the design and I don’t want to waste $60, but I probably won’t buy another one from the truck. I have heard that the show shirts are much better quality.

I think the online truck store was a good idea because it gives people who are not at the show an opportunity to get some of the merch with the specific show design they want but I just wish the quality was better, especially for $60.

You have to question the diligence that management undertook before hiring this firm. I was going to order the LA shirt and I’m not even from the states, but I’ve heard so many negative comments about the shirts. For starters, they are NOT the same as the shirts purchased at shows (ie. the main print is on the front and not the back). Also reading comments about shit quality, prints not being centred. No way I’m blowing cash on that shite. Another wasted opportunity. 

• Sad 1

On 9/4/2021 at 9:19 AM, Tourettes2400 said:

The Vegas show was literally 4 weeks after the Hershey show and I am still waiting. This is such bullshit lol. I just want my shirt already

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what is the deal with the T-Shirts on Rockabilia? they always have like a hundred cool shirts I have never seen anywhere else, this goes for pretty much any band as well, are these official shirts or is Rockabilia a knockoff website or something?

4 minutes ago, k12 said:

what is the deal with the T-Shirts on Rockabilia? they always have like a hundred cool shirts I have never seen anywhere else, this goes for pretty much any band as well, are these official shirts or is Rockabilia a knockoff website or something?

Not sure why they get or have different merch but they have been around forever.  They are definitely not knock off

I remember ordering stuff from them when I wwsaune 19/20 and I'm 38 now