Axl Breaks A Bone In His Foot

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/04/guns-n-roses-frontman-axl-rose-has-broken-his-foot/

Well, the term "break a leg" before a show is not supposed to mean that you really break your leg.  Get well soon Axl.  Hope this doesn't mess up the show for everyone this weekend in Vegas.

Man, Axl's leg and Adler's back.  Age is catching up.  Get well guys!

2 minutes ago, Kill_YourIdols said:

Wasn't there a concert in recent years where he got pissed off about something and ended up standing still for the entire concert but as a result his voice was killer?

It was Dublin 2010 or 2012. 

4 minutes ago, Kill_YourIdols said:

Wasn't there a concert in recent years where he got pissed off about something and ended up standing still for the entire concert but as a result his voice was killer?

I think that was during the UYI show where he introduced Sweet Child O Mine as "this is a song about getting fucked in the ass with a coke bottle". He sat down all the way until the end of paradise city

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

9 minutes ago, Kill_YourIdols said:

Perhaps, because it sounds like he will have little or no mobility, he will have more energy for the pipes to scream!

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Not me! but yeah "they are outta get you!" 

They won't catch me, I'm innocent.  They won't break me.  Take that one to heart \../

Edited by BadApples87

Just now, paranoyd androyd said:

during AFD and UYI tours, he would literally sprint around the stage and jump off sections of the stage, so injuries then were understandable.

the scary thing is, he barely moved around at the Troub at all.

losing weight could help prevent these kind of things happening in the future.

I think he barely moved at the troub BECAUSE of the injury, and the stage is small as fuck. Brownstone was only the 2nd song

2 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

the injury might've happened during the show, but it definitely didn't happen before it since he wasn't in a cast.

maybe he broke it when he fell down and ripped his jeans, can only speculate at this point.

it apparently happened when he slipped during brownstone, axl knew something was busted but kept on

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

this is getting strange, remember the uyi warm up tour :) ; 

1 - axl fux with his foot during uyi starters, just like now.

2- izzy's replaced by a new guitarist , just like now.

3- there's a new drummer and a new keyboard player just like now.

this can mean only one thing! UYI 3. 

• Like 2

fucking sucks but typical? I mean I have an awesome seat tonight and seeing Axl and Slash on stage was something I thought I would never see in my life, so of course there is going to be burden around it.

I feel bad for Axl. :(

It would have been really painful performing after he broke his foot during the Troubadour show, and yet he kept going and never let on about the pain he was in.  That says a lot. :heart:

Clearly, he really wants to do this tour and is happy being with his old bandmates again. 

Everyone is behind you Axl and we're really excited about this tour. Hope your foot heals faster than expected! 

Edited by madison
  • Like 2

huh loving his sense of humor regarding the reunion....'something you havent done in 23 years' ...haha same as 'not in this lifetime'... classic Axl..like having Slash and Duff is the reason for that...lol All the best and may he recover quickly..