SMKC On Social Media

Babooshka

I hope this is okay, I thought it might be fun for fans of the band and sometimes I want to post something but don't know where to put it. Like now..

So cool that they all came out to watch and support Slash. They also went to the pre-show dinner..

There seems to be a lot of love and good vibes around Slash and this GNR reunion. Hopefully everything works out, and then SMKC continues with that next album.

7 hours ago, pugachev said:

Thats awesome, great of those guys to show their support. Are they still planning on hitting the studio this year? I'd hate for this to be the end of them. Loved these guys.

Me too. They plan on releasing their third album next year. Most of it is done, but they need to go into the studio later this year. So hopefully they can get it finished.

6 hours ago, Lucky girl said:

Does anyone know if they meet Axl before or after show?

I wondered this too. Of course there are no pics of Axl at the dinner party, but we know he's super private. I'd assume they went backstage afterwards, maybe they met Axl then. Or they could have met him previously.

Edited by Babooshka
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Babooshka said:

Man, time flies. What an awesome show that was, first time we got to see Slash play Guns material since 93, aside from a few. I had tons of hype leading up to his solo album, then to this show and a tour. So glad to see it hold together this long, their albums are great and can't wait to hear more. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ralphelmo said:

In the meantime, Myles appeard on the new DMC's song against violence :P

Am I listening to the new "Better" intro? :D

Myles is easily the highlight for me. certainly sounds like him rapping a bit in the second verse, too! I giggled a little hearing that! the song as a whole, while it has a good message, doesn't impress me. Myles makes it. 

When is the AB album scheduled to come out?

Tbh, I've never paid much attention to Myles going back and forth, but now it seems like everything is really tight. 

If SMKC happens next year, when would that be? I'd guess later in the year, so AB can have a decent run.

4 hours ago, Babooshka said:

When is the AB album scheduled to come out?

Tbh, I've never paid much attention to Myles going back and forth, but now it seems like everything is really tight. 

If SMKC happens next year, when would that be? I'd guess later in the year, so AB can have a decent run.

The album is gunning for a September release.  AB already got shows in the range of July - Late September plus a cruise ship festival (Shiprocked) in January.  I like to hear some announcements of their own headlining shows in the usual areas in the US and Europe be held around that gap between September - January though.  SMKC can probably do stuff around mid-2017 if GNR is going to do shows in other areas like Europe, SA, Australia, etc. 

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...