Pittman Twitter Blowup

JustRnR

I have a feeling he would have been fine if he hadn't gone into meltdown mode... but I think he was probably reading the rumours about the old band lineup, and perhaps there wasn't clear communication, so he thought he was really being fired -- and his reaction to that, ironically enough, may very well have been what got him fired.

There *was* that interview on Jimmy Kimmel in like 2012 where Axl said that he thought that Pitman would be the first person to leave the band...hmm. Perhaps things were shakier than one realizes. 
And apparently Melissa and Brain were working on the Chinese Democracy/unreleased music remixes behind the scenes for quite some time, so it isn't as though she just sprung up out of nowhere.

I do think the Twitter meltdown probably happened *after* he'd been let go.

Who cares, he's gone now, from here on out he is as associated to the band as fans let him be by still talking about it, just shut your noise, thank your lucky stars and let the break happened cleanly and quietly so maybe 5 years from now no one will remember this aberration ever having anything to do with your favourite band :lol:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, brownstone91 said:

A lot of people that went to shows and didn't know much about the new guys always said they thought that he was always out of place in GnR. I heard comments like, "What's up with the other keyboard player? Why is he even up there? Why did Axl hire a transvestite to play synths? Is that George from The Wedding Singer?"

Do you really want to hu-rt me? Do you really want to make me cry

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Who cares, he's gone now, from here on out he is as associated to the band as fans let him be by still talking about it, just shut your noise, thank your lucky stars and let the break happened cleanly and quietly so maybe 5 years from now no one will remember this aberration ever having anything to do with your favourite band :lol:

forgive but never forget

On 4/10/2016 at 8:47 PM, WhazUp said:

xT1XGK5pq6C3Az8heE.gif

This guy always rubbed me the wrong way, plus it isn't like he brought a lot to the plate in terms of being a presence on stage

On 4/10/2016 at 8:50 PM, bigpoop said:

So creepy the way he's hanging all over her.

There is something a little creepy about it now you mention it.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10.4.2016 at 10:44 PM, stella said:

There *was* that interview on Jimmy Kimmel in like 2012 where Axl said that he thought that Pitman would be the first person to leave the band...hmm. Perhaps things were shakier than one realizes. 
And apparently Melissa and Brain were working on the Chinese Democracy/unreleased music remixes behind the scenes for quite some time, so it isn't as though she just sprung up out of nowhere.

I do think the Twitter meltdown probably happened *after* he'd been let go.

That was a joke from Axl because Pitman jammed with Neil Young at that Bridge School event.

• 1 year later...