its LESS WORSE than axl solo era

BUT its actually very unnecessary

the pyro is fucking annoying

this stage bullshit has nothing to do with GNR

it fits shitty bands like U2 and MotleyCRue

GNR is 5 guys playing rock n roll

The best band ever without ANY of this crap

The only thing GNR needs as stage apparel is the five guys on stage

and a BIG screen that shows them playing in HUGE size so those in audience that are not close to the stage can get to see them

all the rest --including the keybooard players, and all the axl solo-era players -- are completely and utterly unnecessary

if you get axl, izzy, slash, duff and steven onstage you can throw shit all over them and they will still be the best band ever

I disagree. I think Guns is a lot more than 12 songs, and as far as the stage goes I agree in their prime they wouldn't need pyros. But lets face it, whether you have Steven and Izzy they're still 50 years old, so running and jumping aren't going to cut it for an entire performance. You don't go to GnR for the pyros you go for the music! The pyros and stage show are just bonus. 

I have to say, I really liked the stage show. It was a lot plainer than the 2010 and 2011 arena a how's I saw but that's probably because this tour is a stadium tour and they wanted something cheaper. I liked the cheesy videos and the light show and pyro were great. Yeah, if GnR was still a club band than having 5 guys on a small stage would be epic. That isn't the case, and they should fully utilize the arena setup. I particularly liked Jungle, Estranged, Coma, and Civil War

Really looking forward to the stadium stage