thank you Beta by take care him

action

so we've established the fan base isn't ready to appreciate her yet, ok i get that. i could leave it at that but i'm surprised by so much negativity.

why is that though? what have i missed? 

did she prevent a reunion? 

did she prevent Axl to release music in any way?

did she prevent Axl to reach out to his fans? or to speak with Izzy or Duff again?

i get that she acts like Axl's "nanny" and some people might find that "not cool". big deal. it doesn't affect me in any way. do i find that strange behaviour for a grown up? yes. do i hate her? no.

please note that i have read both slash's, duff's, steven's bio and none of them blame Beta for anything. the things she is accused of are vague and not based in facts. what crime did she commit?

if you can point me to anything that should prevent this thread to have ever happened, then please do so and i'll take back my words.

\peace

Edited by action
  • Like 1

i dont know about you guys, but this very much resonated with me. 

Beta, i send you a thousand messages of love and peace. thanks for putting up with Axl. whatever you did to give him stability in his personal life, it worked. and thanks for keeping the vultures and haters off his ass.

we got our reunion eventually. that's all we ever asked. 

On 11/4/2016 at 1:06 PM, action said:

so we've established the fan base isn't ready to appreciate her yet, ok i get that. i could leave it at that but i'm surprised by so much negativity.

why is that though? what have i missed? 

did she prevent a reunion? 

did she prevent Axl to release music in any way?

did she prevent Axl to reach out to his fans? or to speak with Izzy or Duff again?

i get that she acts like Axl's "nanny" and some people might find that "not cool". big deal. it doesn't affect me in any way. do i find that strange behaviour for a grown up? yes. do i hate her? no.

please note that i have read both slash's, duff's, steven's bio and none of them blame Beta for anything. the things she is accused of are vague and not based in facts. what crime did she commit?

if you can point me to anything that should prevent this thread to have ever happened, then please do so and i'll take back my words.

\peace

The impression people get of her from the outside is that she contributed to Axl's endless hate for Slash and instead of helping Axl solve his emotional issues with him, she added more fuel to the fire.

I think your thread is exaggerated when you say if it wasn't for her we wouldn't be living the dream. That's plain bullshit. Beta Lebeis IS NOT Guns N' Roses. We are living the dream because Axl, Slash and Duff are alive and somehow they could solve their problems to be able to get back together and give us these shows.

Guns N' Roses formed and became successful way before the appearance of Beta in Axl's life and I'm sure she must have helped him personally a lot, played somewhat of a mother role to him. However, let's don't forget she's PAID huge amounts of money to do this, so I don't know until what extent what she does is deserving of such a bloated praise.

It's not like she picked Axl from the street and nurtured him, raised him and made of him the artist that he is. Axl was all that before Beta and it was actually him who helped her and her family to go from poor inmigrants to managers of one of the best rock bands in the world.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The impression people get of her from the outside is that she contributed to Axl's endless hate for Slash and instead of helping Axl solve his emotional issues with him, she added more fuel to the fire.

I think your thread is exaggerated when you say if it wasn't for her we wouldn't be living the dream. That's plain bullshit. Beta Lebeis IS NOT Guns N' Roses. We are living the dream because Axl, Slash and Duff are alive and somehow they could solve their problems to be able to get back together and give us these shows.

Guns N' Roses formed and became successful way before the appearance of Beta in Axl's life and I'm sure she must have helped him personally a lot, played somewhat of a mother role to him. However, let's don't forget she's PAID huge amounts of money to do this, so I don't know until what extent what she does is deserving of such a bloated praise.

It's not like she picked Axl from the street and nurtured him, raised him and made of him the artist that he is. Axl was all that before Beta and it was actually him who helped her and her family to go from poor inmigrants to managers of one of the best rock bands in the world.

can't disagree with anything you said.

but consider this:

by the time Axl got to know Beta, Axl was an emotional wreck. He'd just lost the two loves of his life, and it's well documented Axl suffered major depression because of this. To make things worse, his band had just imploded and the media was on his ass, not to mention many fans (and other people), calling Axl a douchebag.

Axl was a miserable bastard, i can't imagine how lonely he must have felt. He wasn't happy, that's for sure. (in the vid i posted, Axl said he would "not be here" if he didnt meet Beta. "Not be here" can be interpreted in various ways but considering his major depression i believe the worst: suicide)

He met Beta by chance as the babysitter of his girlfriend's children, and somehow Axl found a soulmate in her. Not a lover but someone who was there to mother him (he detested his real mother, not to mention his father). 

It's my belief, and this is founded mostly on the video I posted combined with other documented events of that time, that Axl found his soulmate and this soulmate was enough to prevent him from doing stupid things. I can see how this makes "other" people raise their eyebrows, but it worked for Axl. And if it works for Axl, that's that. Who are we to organise his life and tell him who to put up with?

For years me too believed Beta was solely responsible for the continued feud between him and Slash. We now know that's bullshit, the reunion eventually DID happen.

Now, i see Beta as a "Yes person" and a "soulmate". Someone who was always there for Axl, but also someone who would enforce his every opinion and thys keeping the feud burning, but that doesnt mean she FORBID axl to make things right with Slash.

The reunion that has happened after all, forces people to rethink the role of Beta. The accusation of "reunion saboteur" seems too strong. What we DO know are Axl's OWN words where he said he wouldnt be here anymore without Beta. Not a small thing to consider don't you think? And for that, and only for that, i thank her. All the rest is uncalled for. it's none of our bloody business.

4 hours ago, action said:

can't disagree with anything you said.

but consider this:

by the time Axl got to know Beta, Axl was an emotional wreck. He'd just lost the two loves of his life, and it's well documented Axl suffered major depression because of this. To make things worse, his band had just imploded and the media was on his ass, not to mention many fans (and other people), calling Axl a douchebag.

Axl was a miserable bastard, i can't imagine how lonely he must have felt. He wasn't happy, that's for sure. (in the vid i posted, Axl said he would "not be here" if he didnt meet Beta. "Not be here" can be interpreted in various ways but considering his major depression i believe the worst: suicide)

He met Beta by chance as the babysitter of his girlfriend's children, and somehow Axl found a soulmate in her. Not a lover but someone who was there to mother him (he detested his real mother, not to mention his father). 

It's my belief, and this is founded mostly on the video I posted combined with other documented events of that time, that Axl found his soulmate and this soulmate was enough to prevent him from doing stupid things. I can see how this makes "other" people raise their eyebrows, but it worked for Axl. And if it works for Axl, that's that. Who are we to organise his life and tell him who to put up with?

For years me too believed Beta was solely responsible for the continued feud between him and Slash. We now know that's bullshit, the reunion eventually DID happen.

Now, i see Beta as a "Yes person" and a "soulmate". Someone who was always there for Axl, but also someone who would enforce his every opinion and thys keeping the feud burning, but that doesnt mean she FORBID axl to make things right with Slash.

The reunion that has happened after all, forces people to rethink the role of Beta. The accusation of "reunion saboteur" seems too strong. What we DO know are Axl's OWN words where he said he wouldnt be here anymore without Beta. Not a small thing to consider don't you think? And for that, and only for that, i thank her. All the rest is uncalled for. it's none of our bloody business.

Axl suffered many losses during the 90's, not only the women but his mother (who I dont think he hated but more like resented her), his friends and his bandmates. That's exactly what's being a wealthy person alone in the peak of their success. Money is not everything.

No one is questiong what she must have done to help him in his personal life... A young rockstar with millions of dollars but no wife, no kids, an emotional wreck.. It must have been hard for her to handle all of that, having a family of her own on her shoulders. But again, she did nothing of this for free, ok? In return, she could give her children a dream life, they are all living the dream thanks to Axl too.

I haven't read anywhere that Beta is the SOLELY responsible for the fights with Slash and Duff. We all know those relationships were jeopardized in the early 90's, during the UYI tour, when they all looked happy and gave the best shows of their lives (sounds familiar?), the band was already imploding for several reasons.

Beta had no choice but to follow whatever crazy shit Axl was up to. Her life and her children's lives depended on her keeping her high-demanding well-paid job. So yeah, how was she going to contradict Axl? If Axl said Slash was a cancer, Beta would go get the chemiotherapy to kill the cancer. If now Axl thinks Slash is a fuckin' God, there will go Beta build an altar for Slash..... what else can she do? Seriously.

There's nothing to rethink about Beta, except that she's still an Axl's employee in spite of the mutual feelings they could have. She's still on Axl's payroll and she's probably in his testament as well.

The reunion is not Beta's achievement. It is the INDUSTRY's achievement, cornering Axl into reconsidering his options if he wanted to remain relevant, put a couple more $$$$$$ into his pocket and finish his career as a rock icon/idol/god or as a beggar.

ok, what do we really know anyways? just gossip, right?

Do we have any solid evidence as to what "influence" she has been?

I have no clue but I am making the assumption that he looked at her for a connection...unfortunately he had a poor upbringing/family life (but in turn WE the FANS got a tortured artist/genius)....so I am just imagining that she offered stability (a mother-type figure perhaps)? 

But please...someone tell me FACTS...we are only making assumptions here, right? We are fantasizing right?....or......

one thing I have noticed is that Axl's rage is less (yes, sometimes age does this, but sometimes it doesn't!)...he seems like he has a sense of humour more recently. He appears more content. Once again, I'm making these assumptions based on what I've seen....

• Like 1

Oh my.

Should we not also thank Ferdinandez, boy wonder while we are at it?

I wish I had no idea who THE BETA etc even are, if they are like family to Axl that's great for him but I couldn't give a fuck about them.

I mean that in the nicest way possible, like how I don't give a fuck about Slash's brother or Ozzy's kids.

• Like 3

On 4/11/2016 at 3:43 AM, action said:

i know this woman has taken a lot of shit and ridicule over the past years. but a warm thanking is more than due, methinks. love her or hate her: without her caring, we wouldn't be here living the dream. so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

if only kurt and jim had a nanny too...

Ummmm..... The band, TB or anyone involved doesn't give a shit so stop posting in hopes they mention you and grant you backstage passes. The pandering is pathetic.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Attlas said:

does beta lives in Axl's house?

yes

shes pretty much a live-in housekeeper

how she became manager idk i'm guessing Axl didn't feel like working with somebody else and gave her the job to handle the business dealings

Edited by -W.A.R-

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 8:03 PM, killuridols said:

The reunion is not Beta's achievement. It is the INDUSTRY's achievement, cornering Axl into reconsidering his options if he wanted to remain relevant, put a couple more $$$$$$ into his pocket and finish his career as a rock icon/idol/god or as a beggar.

Beggar? I think he has more money than he could ever spend.