thank you Beta by take care him

action

1 minute ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Are you his accountant? He doesn't appear to have an over the top lifestyle like a lot of other celebrities. Even Adler is doing pretty well just from Appetite royalties.

I'm not his accountant. Are you? You seem to know how much him and Steven Adler spend :lol:

When I said "not in financial terms" means he will not end up a homeless person (I am well aware Axl is a millionaire) What I meant was that Axl's career needed a lift. Too many years of stagnation, endless touring of an album 7 years old, no real band, no plans of releasing new music. Not that he has all that back now, but at least he's back with the guys who made this band big and maybe that's the kick for greater things to come. Hopefully.

I am basing the Adler comment on stuff Steven said himself not too long ago about how his life his going. Talked about having a nice house, cars, etc and not really needing anything. I think the entire Appetite 5 are loaded for life just based on that album alone. Rumor was when Izzy quit he already had over $20m and he never really saw the touring profits that Slash/Duff/Axl ended up with later on in their careers. If Izzy took $16m and invested it in the stock market beginning in late 1991, he would have $100m today...and that's assuming he spent the other $4m.

Who knows, Michael Jackson was a very private person just like Axl and MJ spent so much money he was technically bankrupt (which is truly insane considering how rich MJ was at one point). Maybe Axl was the same, but it seems unlikely with how low key his life has been over the last 20 years. I figure if nothing else the nu-GN'R touring has kept him pretty rich. Billboard said the band cut was around $400,000 per show for nu-Guns. Axl probably gets 70-80% of that.

Edited by GNRfan2008
  • Like 1

Just because he's low key it doesn't mean he has no expenses. Look at his clothes, jewelry, etc. it all looks very very expensive. Good thing is he doesn't have wife and kids (those spend a lot of money, lol) but he has "people" to maintain, assistants and a whole structure around Guns N' Roses.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, lit_up said:

looking for information this is what I found

net worth of each member of gnr, estimated..

Axl - 150$ mill

slash - 32$ mill

izzy - 28$ mill

Duff - 20$ mill

Steven - 15$ mill

Matt- 10$ mill

Surely, with the money from VR and the money from his own albums/gigs, merchandising etc., Slash should be a fair bit ahead of Izzy?

• Like 1

On 4/11/2016 at 3:43 AM, action said:

i know this woman has taken a lot of shit and ridicule over the past years. but a warm thanking is more than due, methinks. love her or hate her: without her caring, we wouldn't be here living the dream. so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

if only kurt and jim had a nanny too...

I tend to agree. Now that some sort of a reunion is here, I don't see why so much bile still persists towards Beta and TB. Even otherwise, they are the easiest target for people who just want to channel all their own frustrations with how Axl and Gn'R function. Sure, thanks to a lack of experience, they may have not been the best managers for GN'R, but that again is a reflection of Axl's own decision making after he was fed up with managers trying to reunite him with Slash. Whatever the role of Beta and TB, they are people that Axl has relied on and who have brought some sense of family into his life - his own words and actions reflect this. People can make up all the shit that they want, but they have no idea what goes on in Axl's life and what his motivations are for his continuing reliance of Beta and TB and they really have no call judging him for the relationships he chooses, when they disagree with those choices. His own circumstances and personal situations are different from your own. So it doesn't mean that you are right in laying blame at Beta/TB for what you perceive to be Axl's or GN'R's shortcomings. Knowing that Axl has struggled with relationships and with various kinds of mental issues for years, I don't grudge him the solace that any sort of support system gives him. Not one bit.

• Like 2

I really don't get why "fans" hate Beta, obviously she means world to him he call her mom for god sake, i understand hate for Kylie Jenner or Nur Khan because they are fucking useless morons but we don't know Axl's feelings for Beta and what she does for him. Maybe you who hate Beta are jealous because he don't give a fuck about you.;)

• Like 1