Which would you choose?

What would you want the most?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm torn between the documentaries and a new album.   I would really love to see what happened during the Illusion tours when Axl was probably at his craziest, but I'm dying to know how this whole regrouping thing actually came about.  And then of course there's the possibility of getting new music from these guys which is a pretty exciting thought.  

I voted new music but I wouldn't be overly disappointed with the other 2 choices.

1 hour ago, Bridge school said:

How do you condense 2 years into 2 hrs?  Also, there's a lot of good behind the scenes footage on YouTube from that time.

who said it would be 2 hours? im assuming it would be a truck load of footage

if its only 2 hours then i change my vote to new album or the Axl fanboy package

Edited by -W.A.R-

34 minutes ago, Patience 4 Axl said:

I'm torn between the documentaries and a new album.   I would really love to see what happened during the Illusion tours when Axl was probably at his craziest, but I'm dying to know how this whole regrouping thing actually came about.  And then of course there's the possibility of getting new music from these guys which is a pretty exciting thought.  

I voted new music but I wouldn't be overly disappointed with the other 2 choices.

I would love to see the UYI documentaries especially if it's gonna show the behind the scenes of the 92 VMA's. But we all know that they're gonna edit out anything and everything that would make Axl look like the maniac. 

Hmm... maybe #4 after the whole reunion tour is long over? I might be able to sneak away and get "lost" and find the UYI footage and all the new recordings of the regrouping tour. The Masters would be some place safe, but surely he has copies on DVDs or a drive tossed in a forgotten corner somewhere right? Three for the price of one sounds good! Not getting a new album with Axl/Slash/Duff/Izzy would be sad, but if I could get away with UYI & Regrouping footage, an Axl autobiography, and CDII I'd call it a good day.

Then, of course, have a long time to rethink my life choices after I am caught. Surely some of you would appreciate my sacrifice!