Slash’s Guns N’ Roses Contract Is Reportedly ‘Worse’ Than In 90’s

Robert39

It's undeniable from all the videos that I've seen that the guys are happy to be back togheter and not only from an economic point of view... I mean... They're smiling and laughing and having a great time... So if all this is true it means they are faking it?? Nah ... I understand they had to compromise But I refuse to believe it's all fake, it's clear they're happy and that they feel the electricity and the excitement of it just as much as we do. At the beginning I had doubts too, But after seeing them together, again, I refuse to believe it. Btw sorry for my English

Edited by Don-t_damn_me

What is especially (not) telling in this entire article is the fact that A) We don't know all of the terms of the contract he rejected in the 90s, and B) We don't know  the terms of the contract for this tour.  With that being said, I find it hard to believe that Slash would put himself in a position that would be worse off than before. Also, I find it hard to believe that after all of these years Slash has a chance to join forces with Axl again, regardless of what capacity they may be, and do anything to jeopardize that reconciliation and i definitely can not believe that he would pull some shady, last minute type of shit

Other reports, also sourcing MSL, say he's a 1/3 partner with Axl and Duff - he must have turned down a sick deal in 95 if that's worse than his 95 deal. Lol at all this nonsense. The shows so far have been great, fuck the fuck off with these doomsday rumors.

Wouldnt necessarily doubt it, even with the terms, its big $$$. At the same time, I dont really care. Slash is a grown man, its his decision if the terms are agreeable to him. Though it does beg the question, what was the point of breaking up the band in its prime to just return decades later under worse conditions...

Edited by pugachev

MSL strikes me as the type who is dying to regain his glory days as the top "insider" for GNR so he'd go to great lengths to say whatever he can possibly say to rekindle such attention. Also, has anyone noticed that he seems to have a pretty intense Axl bias?

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

MSL strikes me as the type who is dying to regain his glory days as the top "insider" for GNR so he'd go to great lengths to say whatever he can possibly say to rekindle such attention. Also, has anyone noticed that he seems to have a pretty intense Axl bias?

EXTREME BIAS!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, axlslash said:

Other reports, also sourcing MSL, say he's a 1/3 partner with Axl and Duff - he must have turned down a sick deal in 95 if that's worse than his 95 deal. Lol at all this nonsense. The shows so far have been great, fuck the fuck off with these doomsday rumors.

The -95 deal was Slash getting 100 billion dollars, legal ownership of all gnr-songs and everything else gnr-related, and a flashy car on top of that just to stay in the band. 

Remember where you heard it first. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, slash23579 said:

Ok I'll ask. Who the fuck is MSL?

A middle-grade pro wrestler who has, at various points over the last 10-15 years, provided a number of GN'R scoops, with accuracy ranging from correct to downright bonkers.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, slash23579 said:

Ok I'll ask. Who the fuck is MSL?

Not sure if this is meant to be a joke or not. But in case it isn't, here you go:

MSL is the guy who leaked those demos of six Chinese Democracy songs back in 2006. This basically propelled him to big "fame" amongst these nerdy GNR message boards. Since then, he has constantly gone on to spew so-called "scoop" after "scoop" regarding the band's supposed inner workings and ordeals. He still sometimes gets things right (like the canceled 2011 remix album or whatever that was supposed to be), but more often than not, he seems to get shit wrong these days, at least from my viewpoint.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1