Slash’s Guns N’ Roses Contract Is Reportedly ‘Worse’ Than In 90’s

Robert39

the issue i have with the hole thing, is that Slash is the bigger star. Before the reunion , Gn'R was a bit going down the drain. look what Slash and Duff bring to the table , Gn'R is back firering on all cilinders !!! And there gonna be ript off by Axl ??? i can't believe that, sure Slash want's to be at Gn'R. but not at all costs, it has to be on good terms, not only money. They all benefit from this reunion i think.

A very stupid article or MSL's claim as such. First we don't know what the terms in 95 were. It is actually unclear in Slash's book. On one hand he states he was to be hired as an amployee, then he says something about more negotiations and about Axl convincing him that they will be partners and everyone else will be employees, so, in reality, I don't know to this day if he was actually offered the position of a partner in the end or not.

Second, we have no idea whatsoever what the conditions are now. Since MSL says he knows, maybe he should say. Then we could possibly compare. The rumour has it though they're partners now. So I can't see it being bad.

Unless MSL means Slash was offered more money then and less now which might be possible but I think for Slash the position of an equal parner in Guns might mean more than the exact financial share. This way or another we know shit. And even though he topic is interesting, there's nothing really to base even the speculations on.