Chinese Democracy on Spotify

It says version 1 because Axl was/is planning on releasing a remix (version 2) of Chinese Democracy. I think the reason we don't have the remix yet is because when Slash and Axl started talking again in 2014 he wanted his take on the record. They've been teasing us with new intros and solos at the show, and I think the only way CD will get the respect it deserves is if Slash puts his take on it. Who knows? I could be wrong, but I have a hard time believing they were rehearsing for three months. Plus who knows how much secret recording has been done? Maybe CD 2 stuff? I can only hope! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Fuck Spotify. Pay musicians, not streaming services. It will make concert tickets cheaper.

haha! I bought Chinese the day it came out! Use a usb stick in my car that i converted my cds into digital tracks! So in essence GNR is getting paid more for me t o stream :)

5 hours ago, Mendez said:

Its been on there since ive been using spotify, which is about 2 years now

Not in Canada!

5 minutes ago, Theseeker123 said:

haha! I bought Chinese the day it came out! Use a usb stick in my car that i converted my cds into digital tracks! So in essence GNR is getting paid more for me t o stream :)

Not in Canada!

However much you initially paid will probably be the equivalent of a few thousand streams.