Guilt Regarding Izzy

Its probably something like axl 60 duff slash 20x20

u know axl is a business man and gets the most he can get

adler will probably do a guest set for 10k a show

now izzy probably wanted more equal shares

u can imagine didn't sit well....juding by the compromising of CD songs vs the odd Coma or opeining up with its so easy...uncle axl although is back, but theres some serious problems behind the scenes i bet - guilt about izzy i would bet on 

• Like 1

Truth be told we don't know shit about negotiations and what people are being paid and whatever, you know? I mean, it's not even sure that the band themselves look at it as a reunion. For them it might just be another line-up, and if that's the case then Izzy not being involved isn't weird at all, right? If this line-up is just another line-up and they already have a rhythm guitarist they like, then what would they want Izzy for?

I mean, personally I'd much rather see Izzy and Steven instead of Fortus (is that his name?) and Ferrer, but shit is what it is.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, john lennon said:

Truth be told we don't know shit about negotiations and what people are being paid and whatever, you know? I mean, it's not even sure that the band themselves look at it as a reunion. For them it might just be another line-up, and if that's the case then Izzy not being involved isn't weird at all, right? If this line-up is just another line-up and they already have a rhythm guitarist they like, then what would they want Izzy for?

I mean, personally I'd much rather see Izzy and Steven instead of Fortus (is that his name?) and Ferrer, but shit is what it is.

The only logical reason for them to want Izzy back is for song writing, should they do something like that. Honestly, it's going to be hard for those guys to make another Guns record without him. He's the backbone of their sound.

Just now, Nintari said:

The only logical reason for them to want Izzy back is for song writing, should they do something like that. Honestly, it's going to be hard for those guys to make another Guns record without him. He's the backbone of their sound.

Ah yeah. Then again if they are writing new material and stuff they might not want him anyway. I mean, they've all written songs and made records without Izzy, and ahh they're probably not even going for the same old sound they had in the 90s if they do something new, you know? 

Idk idk. 

9 hours ago, donny said:

i think its $1 million each per show. 

Lower than that, everyone always forgets about crew and production costs, as well as the other band members. I'd say they are making somewhere in the high 6 figures region per show. The other guys are probably on a very good salary (higher end 6 figures, maybe into millions at a push... depends how well they negotiated).