Axl/DC Roll Call

Amir

On 18/04/2016 at 11:07 AM, sparka said:

London 4th June ...on my 30th Birthday! \m/

Ended up booking Manchester on 9th June instead. Megabusing up from London on my own, so shout me if anyone's about for a beer!

• Like 1

Just bought a ticket for Marseille, I'm on vacation in France and yesterday (!) I realized that I have the oppurtunity to see them :D ended up buying an e-ticket for 1/2 face value b/c the guy hated the fact that Axl is the frontman :D

Lookin' forward to this unexpected show, Axl/DC, Iron Maiden and (2x)GN'R this year, what a year!!

• Like 1

On 5/12/2016 at 11:02 AM, rocco said:

Just bought a ticket for Marseille, I'm on vacation in France and yesterday (!) I realized that I have the oppurtunity to see them :D ended up buying an e-ticket for 1/2 face value b/c the guy hated the fact that Axl is the frontman :D

Lookin' forward to this unexpected show, Axl/DC, Iron Maiden and (2x)GN'R this year, what a year!!

Great. Give us a review?

On 12 May 2016 at 1:39 PM, sparka said:

Ended up booking Manchester on 9th June instead. Megabusing up from London on my own, so shout me if anyone's about for a beer!

Snagged tickets for Manchester myself, didnt fancy a trip to London twice in four days with Jane's Addiction playing the Monday after Download. What time you expecting to be queuing, I read doors open at 4pm yet elsewhere I've read 5pm, I want to be there for no later than 3pm to try and get down the front.

On 20/05/2016 at 11:14 PM, Scott-Weiland said:

Snagged tickets for Manchester myself, didnt fancy a trip to London twice in four days with Jane's Addiction playing the Monday after Download. What time you expecting to be queuing, I read doors open at 4pm yet elsewhere I've read 5pm, I want to be there for no later than 3pm to try and get down the front.

I'm getting into the Manc Coach Station at 4.30pm. I saw that doors were at 5pm on the ticket website, so I was going on that basis. 

6 minutes ago, MrShankly said:

Haha that doesn't sound like the kinda place that'd be pumping out some Girlfriend In A Coma :lol:

So is that the place to be in Manchester, then?

If you're after The Smiths and the like then check this place out. 

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/restaurants-bars/30-years-of-corbieres-956800

Best jukebox I've found in Manchester. 

I'm not actually looking for anything Smiths related, I just thought you sent the link to me after I went on about the Smiths n thought it mightve had some Smiths significance, but then it was all METAL TO THE MASSES! and BLOODSTOCK! Haha so I thought it mightve been a joke. But obv it must be a decent place so it looks like that's where ill be! Other place sounds pretty cool aswel. Cheers for that like.

Hey, so are there any mygnrforum meets happening?

Edited by MrShankly