Axl/DC Roll Call

Amir

Put me down for Buffalo! I will most certainly be there. One year and one day since the last 2015 show I attended.

Technically don't have tickets in hand yet. I'm going to wait a couple of days and check back regularly as I expect more people to take refunds if they can't make the date. I want some damn good seats for my Canadian/US exchange. At least the rate is better than if I had bought back in December. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Put me down for Buffalo! I will most certainly be there. One year and one day since the last 2015 show I attended.

Technically don't have tickets in hand yet. I'm going to wait a couple of days and check back regularly as I expect more people to take refunds if they can't make the date. I want some damn good seats for my Canadian/US exchange. At least the rate is better than if I had bought back in December. :lol:

We'll have to plan to meet up for dinner or something :)

@gunsguy - you in?

Put me down for London. Gotta add a third and last one. And this will be a first, flying in the day of the concert and leaving right the next morning at 7am. The first time I'm flying somewhere without having baggage and a hotel. 22 hours in London

Going to London as well!

4 hours ago, kanecrescente said:

Count me in for London... Also know a friend who is v/ good with meeting celebrities... He said he's gonna find out which hotel they'll be staying in if anybody's interested in me sharing that info with you lot

I'm also planning on going to the hotel after the show, if you find out the hotel, send me a message :)!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, kanecrescente said:

Count me in for London... Also know a friend who is v/ good with meeting celebrities... He said he's gonna find out which hotel they'll be staying in if anybody's interested in me sharing that info with you lot

Yes. Please. Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dammit, really want to do this, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. I really wish that there was at least one show on the west coast.

Crossing my fingers and hoping that after NITL, Axl has enough gas in the tank for the east coast shows to go well enough that the mighty AXL/DC beast may be unleashed out west too - even if it's only one show.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On July 1, 2016 at 0:30 AM, coolranchdressing! said:

Wowzers! Just saw the NA tour up so sake NOW! Got tix for Buffalo floor ...did they go on sale a few days ago and why wasn't I informed??? ??

Buffalo tickets were still available even before Axl and the make-up date was announced. So yeah, they've been on sale for a long time. You should check this section more. :lol:

Glad you got some - I will also be in Buffalo.