Got my VIP swag in the mail today. It had a ton of stuff I didn't expect. All really nice stitched logos, date specific with Las Vegas and the dates. Travel bag and case, thermos, hat, VIP lanyard, playing cards, and poster. Prolly a couple hundred dollars at least in merch! Anyone debating VIP it's totally worth it!

24 minutes ago, jthunders13 said:

Got my VIP swag in the mail today. It had a ton of stuff I didn't expect. All really nice stitched logos, date specific with Las Vegas and the dates. Travel bag and case, thermos, hat, VIP lanyard, playing cards, and poster. Prolly a couple hundred dollars at least in merch! Anyone debating VIP it's totally worth it!

How much was the package?

20 hours ago, jthunders13 said:

got mine too! very cool :dance:

Sorry, but getting the VIP lanyard almost 2 weeks after the shows are over is like the most GnR thing in the history of GnR.

It's a 9/10 on the 'Zero fucks given' scale.

The only thing that would have made it a perfect 10 is if they said 'All Access' on them so that people could open the package and completely freak the fuck out.

Edited by Saltzy

Still waiting on my VIP package to arrive. I bought the Signature package. Has anyone received theirs yet? Maybe it's because I live in Canada? I'll post a pic when (if) I receive mine.

As for the lanyard, I was pretty choked when they didn't hand them out at the show. Buying the highest tiered package was a bit of a letdown. They didn't want people taking photos while on stage and the backstage tour was 5 minutes of the garage where they bring in the equipment and where they eat lunch/dinner. I'd like to think it was more disorganized than anything else and hope it improves as they get their footing. There was never a moment where I felt 'VIP' during the event. We were lucky that we got to see soundcheck from the party area, even if they left us in the concourse for 30 mins too long. 

1 hour ago, charliedont said:

Still waiting on my VIP package to arrive. I bought the Signature package. Has anyone received theirs yet? Maybe it's because I live in Canada? I'll post a pic when (if) I receive mine.

As for the lanyard, I was pretty choked when they didn't hand them out at the show. Buying the highest tiered package was a bit of a letdown. They didn't want people taking photos while on stage and the backstage tour was 5 minutes of the garage where they bring in the equipment and where they eat lunch/dinner. I'd like to think it was more disorganized than anything else and hope it improves as they get their footing. There was never a moment where I felt 'VIP' during the event. We were lucky that we got to see soundcheck from the party area, even if they left us in the concourse for 30 mins too long. 

I got mine on Monday. I like the poster and the duffle bag a lot. The other stuff is kind of cheap but I wasn't really expecting too much so I am happy with it. 

Some one took this pic and posted it on another thread in this board. Sorry I cant give credit to them, I saved it to my phone and am just reposting their pics.

image.thumb.jpeg.2102ef6f2ce1bcec0cec7b39949fbd23.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.493cc92c058beb3e12457b7b0db74202.jpeg

image.jpeg.180c068f2cda54d8bdf35cbf41a39b0f.jpeg

• Like 1