05/07/16 - Lisbon, Portugal - Passeio Maritimo De Alges

downzy

12 hours ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

Check "guns n roses bootlegs" on Facebook.  Fan recording, average quality tbh.

[MP3] AC/DC @ Passeio Marítimo de Algés - Oeiras, Portugal (May 7th, 2016)
1 HOUR AGO · PUBLIC
AC/DC Passeio Marítimo de Algés - Oeiras, Portugal May 7th, 2016 Personnel:
W. Axl Rose [vocals] Angus Young [lead guitar] Stevie Young [rhythm guitar] Cliff Williams [bass guitar] Chris Slade [drums]
Total size : 208 MB (218 958 936 bytes) Last modified : 2016-05-08 23:46:52 Duration : 2:05:16.080 (331 459 128 samples) Sample rate : 44100 Hz Channels : 2 Avg. bitrate : 233 kbps Codec : MP3 Codec profile : MP3 VBR Encoding : lossy Tool : LAME3.99r Tag type : id3v2.3|id3v1
Tracklist:
01- Rock Or Bust (4:58) 02- Shoot To Thrill (5:36) 03- Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be (4:18) 04- Back In Black (4:17) 05- Got Some Rock & Roll Thunder (3:42) 06- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (5:12) 07- Rock 'N' Roll Damnation (3:57) 08- Thunderstruck (5:38) 09- High Voltage (5:58) 10- Rock 'N' Roll Train (4:13) 11- Hells Bells (5:58) 12- Given The Dog A Bone (4:29) 13- Sin City (5:33) 14- You Shook Me All Night Long (4:12) 15- Shot Down In Flames (3:53) 16- Have A Drink On Me (4:38) 17- T.N.T. (4:20) 18- Whole Lotta Rosie (5:29) 19- Let There Be Rock [W/Angus Young Guitar Solo] (16:19) 20- Encore (2:24) 21- Highway To Hell (4:28) 22- Riff Raff (5:28) 23- For Those About To Rock [We Salute You] (7:45) 24- Outro (2:29)

after downloading it, it asks me for a password to open it...

??????

1 hour ago, The Archer said:

Yeah, I was rockin'  out to ROB when he sang it live - it sounded amazing. Also, as someone said, Axl sang Rock N' Roll train better than it's ever been sung. 

Brian always fucked up RNR Train live - he had a knack for forgetting the words, and he almost always fell out of time on the last verse. It's a shame because I love the song, but it was always weak live solely because of Brian. 

I made a similiar post in the set list thread, but I'm gonna make a similiar one here... Everyone talks on and on about the Brian songs, and yes Axl sounds GREAT on them, but they need to cut some. I think it's a freaking travesty that songs like back in black and shoot to thrill get thousands and thousands of views but songs like sin city, high voltage, and others are MUCH lower, like less than 1,000. Dont get me wrong, they need to keep the Brian hits in the set, but they need to cut some of the fat now that Axl is in the band. He brings NEW life into the Bon songs, I've been singing High Voltage all damn day. I want MORE Bon, less Brian, anyone else feel this way?

Like, I get that Angus wants to play some songs from the new record, but then why play have a drink and given the dog a bone? Cut those, give me MORE BON.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

I made a similiar post in the set list thread, but I'm gonna make a similiar one here... Everyone talks on and on about the Brian songs, and yes Axl sounds GREAT on them, but they need to cut some. I think it's a freaking travesty that songs like back in black and shoot to thrill get thousands and thousands of views but songs like sin city, high voltage, and others are MUCH lower, like less than 1,000. Dont get me wrong, they need to keep the Brian hits in the set, but they need to cut some of the fat now that Axl is in the band. He brings NEW life into the Bon songs, I've been singing High Voltage all damn day. I want MORE Bon, less Brian, anyone else feel this way?

Like, I get that Angus wants to play some songs from the new record, but then why play have a drink and given the dog a bone? Cut those, give me MORE BON.

Personally, I am in favor of more Bon era songs. They just have a greater number of awesome songs from the early years. It's up to Angus and the influence Axl has on the band now. I do think though that from what we've seen so far, we are in for some changes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Billsfan said:

Whatever you say, kiddo :lol:

GNR should do a couple of interviews like acdc did

We'll get an interview when uncle Axl is ready to give Eddie Trunk an interview...C'mon man, In 20 years Axl has done all of 1 TV appearance. and a small handful of interviews, one being trunk, the other being Del James and the rest I dont remember, and dont feel like looking it up.

That isnt gonna change now, We have long history of how Axl does things..why would we expect anything more now?..I'd rather not expect shit, and be surprised. than expect too much and be let down if that makes sense..lol

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

RnR Damnation was a bullseye. Hopefully that's a good enough incentive for few more changes.. Gimme a Bullet, Touch Too Much, Live Wire..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NicDwolfwood said:

We'll get an interview when uncle Axl is ready to give Eddie Trunk an interview...C'mon man, In 20 years Axl has done all of 1 TV appearance. and a small handful of interviews, one being trunk, the other being Del James and the rest I dont remember, and dont feel like looking it up.

That isnt gonna change now, We have long history of how Axl does things..why would we expect anything more now?..I'd rather not expect shit, and be surprised. than expect too much and be let down if that makes sense..lol

Fair enough. Expectation is tough. Hope has me at the balls tho. Idk cmon trunk 

It's a fair argument to 'cut the fat' and play more Bon era stuff, but politically it wouldn't go down well.

Hardcore AC/DC fans are already up in arms about 'the replacement'. Much better for Axl to come in and respectfully stick to the same set list. If they cut a lot of Brian tunes, you know who'd take the flack 

Edited by LA_0013
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

It's a fair argument to 'cut the fat' and play more Bon era stuff, but politically it wouldn't go down well.

Hardcore AC/DC fans are already up in arms about 'the replacement'. Much better for Axl to come in and respectfully stick to the same set list. If they cut a lot of Brian tunes, you know who'd take the flack 

Yup. It just wouldn't be alright to many. The very least they could do is switch around some of the Brian material.

50 minutes ago, ChineseIRS said:

Steven Tyler was impressed, he tweeted about Axl with a link of Back In Black earlier!

Yeah, he tried keeping up with Brian on YSMANL for AC/DC's rock n roll HOF induction and it almost got him out of breath. No wonder he is impressed with Axl.