05/10/16 - Seville, Spain - Estadio De La Cartuja

downzy

The old Axl is fucking back! This second show was better, he doesn't scream as much, his old voice with full body is back. Love the way he sings those middle/low parts with partial "rasp", kind of like what you hear in Don't Damn Me. 

I have always heard and felt that he is capable of pulling that off, but he chooses not to with GnR. 

GRYM JÄVLA SPELNING och ännu fetare insats av Axl. 

8 hours ago, pablo mercuryrose said:

I love Axl and I love all the success he is having at the moment, but I still have a very hard time wrapping my head around this being the same person as in the pictures and videos from the 90's. There are just such few similarities, both facial and in body language etc. It's like I view them as two different people. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Changes said:

I love Axl and I love all the success he is having at the moment, but I still have a very hard time wrapping my head around this being the same person as in the pictures and videos from the 90's. There are just such few similarities, both facial and in body language etc. It's like I view them as two different people. 

True but people change alot over the years, and he have had some sort of plastic surgery i have read. But he is 54, and we change all the time in life.

37 minutes ago, lassie said:

True but people change alot over the years, and he have had some sort of plastic surgery i have read. But he is 54, and we change all the time in life.

I wasn't critizising, just sharing a thought. 

Axl is absolutely on fire.  Full voice and total control of his rasp.  Hard to believe.   He sounds as good as he ever has and as good or better than the illusion tour.   Hope he keeps it going.   I can't wait for detroit in June.  

• Like 1

Where are all these fans meeting him? Someone said they waited around after the concert, but where?? With huge stadiums like that, it's not as simple as just lingering about the stage door after the show.

Anyone got any tips on how to best go about meeting the guy?

8 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Where are all these fans meeting him? Someone said they waited around after the concert, but where?? With huge stadiums like that, it's not as simple as just lingering about the stage door after the show.

Anyone got any tips on how to best go about meeting the guy?

I think I've read they found the hotel in which Axl was staying so they waited  for him

3 hours ago, jockethebastard said:

The old Axl is fucking back! This second show was better, he doesn't scream as much, his old voice with full body is back. Love the way he sings those middle/low parts with partial "rasp", kind of like what you hear in Don't Damn Me. 

I have always heard and felt that he is capable of pulling that off, but he chooses not to with GnR. 

GRYM JÄVLA SPELNING och ännu fetare insats av Axl. 

Sjukt kul att det är så fett! Bra år.

It's very sad that some of the people wanna see AC/DC without Malcolm but they don't wanna see the band without Brian. Don't get me wrong I love Stevie but the attitute of these people is just a contradiction for me.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sosso said:

It's very sad that some of the people wanna see AC/DC without Malcolm but they don't wanna see without Brian. Don't get me wrong I love Stevie but the attitute of these people is a contradiction for me.

Absolutely. Malcolm founded the band and was the leader for 41 years. AC/DC technically ended with his retirement in my opinion. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Absolutely. Malcolm founded the band and was the leader for 41 years. AC/DC technically ended with his retirement in my opinion. 

I said that in defense of Axl. He actually worked very hard.

My opinion is a little bit different from yours. It's Stevie who saved the band. They should have retired if Stevie would have said no. But with him AC/DC is still alive.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Changes said:

He is kind of like the Michael Jackson of rock these days.