05/10/16 - Seville, Spain - Estadio De La Cartuja

downzy

10 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I really really believe the official release is coming. They have something really good here and if they get a show withAxl on his feet id expect a blu Ray release but if not I'd expect an iTunes release along the lines of "ACDC live in Lisbon ft Axl Rose" 

:drool:

8 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I just imagine Angus talking Axl through all these official releases, "look Axl we are going to do some releases from this tour with you just sign here" Axl: "nah that's not really my thing I don't want to step on anyone's toes and my record label might sue me..." Angus: "yiss yiss it will be fine sign right there I'll take care of everything" 

Angus does that type of shit. And he's brilliant at it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I just imagine Angus talking Axl through all these official releases, "look Axl we are going to do some releases from this tour with you just sign here" Axl: "nah that's not really my thing I don't want to step on anyone's toes and my record label might sue me..." Angus: "yiss yiss it will be fine sign right there I'll take care of everything" 

:lol: God, I laughed so much.

6 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Hey now. If you're not a fan of AC/DC that's fine, but let us be happy about what we've got in this section. 

WOW you are great AC/DC fan! Your band is fallen apart due to health issues and you are happy? There is just Angus left and he is just 7 years older than Axl and Axl looks like boy compared to him. I will be really worried if my guitarist looks like 85 years old in his early 60s.

3 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

WOW you are great AC/DC fan! Your band is fallen apart due to health issues and you are happy? There is just Angus left and he is just 7 years older than Axl and Axl looks like boy compared to him. I will be really worried if my guitarist looks like 85 years old in his early 60s.

What the fuck man? Seriously, no one is making you post in this section. If all you want to do is bitch and moan about AC/DC, find somewhere else to do it. 

But yes, many of us are happy with this situation. The circumstances aren't ideal, but the fact of the matter is the band hasn't sounded this energized since The Razor's Edge tour. And we're not talking about a bunch of nobodies in the band; there's still Cliff (Who's been in the band for 39 years), and Stevie and Chris are both AC/DC alumni. Axl is literally the only one who has no history with AC/DC. Read this thread and maybe you'll why this is exciting for some of us diehards:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Damn, my favorite post in a while. Funny thing is, it would probably go this way and actually be perfectly fine haha. Angus is a genius.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

What the fuck man? Seriously, no one is making you post in this section. If all you want to do is bitch and moan about AC/DC, find somewhere else to do it. 

But yes, many of us are happy with this situation. The circumstances aren't ideal, but the fact of the matter is the band hasn't sounded this energized since The Razor's Edge tour. And we're not talking about a bunch of nobodies in the band; there's still Cliff (Who's been in the band for 39 years), and Stevie and Chris are both AC/DC alumni. Axl is literally the only one who has no history with AC/DC. Read this thread and maybe you'll why this is exciting for some of us diehards:

Hey Dude - Fuck em ' - If they can't be happy that Axl is very active, looking healthy and sounding amazing then they are just plain retarded...

I'm a proud Aussie and Axl joining these legends onstage is incredible to see. 

When I was born and only very young (okay so I'm pretty old now!)  my family lived next door to Phil Rudd's parents in Melbourne.  I remember my Dad having a beer with him in their home next door on New Years Eve and he asked Phil why he wasn't out having a big night with the other ACDC boys and Phil explained to him that every night was a party night for them - so NYE was nothing special. Phil was talking to him and his parents about considering leaving ACDC but his parents were encouraging him to stay with them as they were doing quite well - this was in the mid - 1970's. I bet he was glad that he stuck with the band hey?  Although in the end the rock and roll lifestyle caught up with him!

Anyway,  just a cool little story for ya' 

:-)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, DownUnderScott said:

Hey Dude - Fuck em ' - If they can't be happy that Axl is very active, looking healthy and sounding amazing then they are just plain retarded...

I'm a proud Aussie and Axl joining these legends onstage is incredible to see. 

When I was born and only very young (okay so I'm pretty old now!)  my family lived next door to Phil Rudd's parents in Melbourne.  I remember my Dad having a beer with him in their home next door on New Years Eve and he asked Phil why he wasn't out having a big night with the other ACDC boys and Phil explained to him that every night was a party night for them - so NYE was nothing special. Phil was talking to him and his parents about considering leaving ACDC but his parents were encouraging him to stay with them as they were doing quite well - this was in the mid - 1970's. I bet he was glad that he stuck with the band hey?  Although in the end the rock and roll lifestyle caught up with him!

Anyway,  just a cool little story for ya' 

:-)

Really cool story. I remember hearing a story on an AC/DC forum once that AC/DC and Black Sabbath were touring (and drinking together) and that Phil Rudd took on a much bigger Geezer Butler with his fists because he was messing with Angus who was tiny.