05/13/16 - Marseille, France - Stade Velodrome

downzy

6 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

I don't know, really. I went by car once and getting out after the concert was a nightmare and took ages. That might be one reason. As for the trains... the train system in the UK isn't that great, to put it mildly!

It's not very pleasant driving in London.  I live in East London and wouldn't dream of driving to Wembley for example, which is west of London.  Also, some venues charge a fortune for parking.  The o2 now charges £25 (about $35), plus if you're coming from out of London and using national rail, you have to get the Tube to a mainline station and factor the travel time for that. Mostly it's much easier to get around London by public transport but we still don't have 24 hour tube travel in London, although I think it's coming soon.  That said, I drove to the o2 twice in 2012 as I knew Guns wouldn't finish until late and it was cheaper than getting a taxi at 2 am!

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

OMG I READ AXL WITHOUT SHIRT!!!

:rofl-lol:

That's the next step :headbang:. Seriously, what periscope are you guys watching that you can tell what he is wearing? I haven't seem him yet, if they put a muppet on stage or Axl was dancing tango, it wouldn't make a difference  for me cause I see just Angus and thousands of French people (crying) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Given the dog a bone sounds so perfect for Axl....could it really be that his voice is more suited for these songs?

In my opinion Axl is born to be there and perform these songs

He really bring back the emotion to these songs with those screams and high notes. I think it's on par with the studio versions, if not better

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lindy100 said:

It's not very pleasant driving in London.  I live in East London and wouldn't dream of driving to Wembley for example, which is west of London.  Also, some venues charge a fortune for parking.  The o2 now charges £25 (about $35), plus if you're coming from out of London and using national rail, you have to get the Tube to a mainline station and factor the travel time for that. Mostly it's much easier to get around London by public transport but we still don't have 24 hour tube travel in London, although I think it's coming soon.  That said, I drove to the o2 twice in 2012 as I knew Guns wouldn't finish until late and it was cheaper than getting a taxi at 2 am!

£25 parking to attend a concert? You'd think it would be free! It was in Manchester (M.E.N Arena) as far as I can remember! But yeah, navigating London is a nightmare. I've only been a few times, and it was mighty confusing.

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

That's the next step :headbang:. Seriously, what periscope are you guys watching that you can tell what he is wearing? I haven't seem him yet, if they put a muppet on stage or Axl was dancing tango, it wouldn't make a difference  for me cause I see just Angus and thousands of French people (crying) 

yeah, I wonder the same!

I can't see shit. Most periscopes are goddamn awful but the one Im following has good sound at least.