05/13/16 - Marseille, France - Stade Velodrome

downzy

3 minutes ago, Fabiano Negri said:

Honestly I was never AC/DC fan
Some cool songs, nothing more.
But, dammit, Axl is doing everything sound different to me.
This tone elevates anything to another level.

AMAZING!!!

Going through the same here.

Not that I didnt like some of their hits but I never gave them the time of day until now. Axl's voice makes any turd sound perfect and great.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

Here's what they're saying on ACDC forums:

"Fuck I Love Axl", " FUCJK THE CONNECTION FAILED...THANKS TO THE LAME ASS CONNECTION I'M GOING HOME", " THAT SCREAAAMMMMMMMMM.....Yes I'm an Axl Fanboy.. ", " Holy fuck that sounds good. Axl's killing on that one, to be fair. "

I lol'd so hard :lol:

Btw he sounds more brian than ever now on YSMANL

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

If it's really that good, they should permanently replace something else in the set with it. If You Want Blood is fucking badass.

I'll jump on the sofa and do somersaults if they play kicked in the teeth  

Edited by The Archer

Just now, killuridols said:

Going through the same here.

Not that I didnt like some of their hits but I never gave them the time of day until now. Axl's voice makes any turd sound perfect and great.

You should go visit all the Bon Scott albums. Ton of great material. Amazing riffs, lyrics, and very interesting vocals from Bon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Here's what they're saying on ACDC forums:

"Fuck I Love Axl", " FUCJK THE CONNECTION FAILED...THANKS TO THE LAME ASS CONNECTION I'M GOING HOME", " THAT SCREAAAMMMMMMMMM.....Yes I'm an Axl Fanboy.. ", " Holy fuck that sounds good. Axl's killing on that one, to be fair. "

Lol, did you make that up or were those real quotes???? :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

You should go visit all the Bon Scott albums. Ton of great material. Amazing riffs, lyrics, and very interesting vocals from Bon.

I saw some of it on You Tube but meh... it's difficult to be transported back to those times when I wasn't born.

I connect with Axl much more.

2 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Exactly - AC/DC isn't just Thunderstruck or YSMANL. Bon's work is a class apart.

Just now, killuridols said:

I saw some of it on You Tube but meh... it's difficult to be transported back to those times when I wasn't born.

I connect with Axl much more.

Ha! All of this stuff is before my time. I was born late 1985 so completely missed GN'R and AC/DC's heyday. I would pay so much money for a time machine back to see them and Zeppelin, etc. But I love the music regardless of when it was made. It's timeless rock and roll.