05/13/16 - Marseille, France - Stade Velodrome

downzy

Thanks to @RoseTatu for posting this in the Picture thread. It's interesting to see Axl with the Saltire on his back and showing some Scotland love. Are he and the Young family bonding over his Scottish roots? Maybe Angus, Stevie and Axl are going to bring out the kilts soon....or just maybe, bagpipes?

Axl Scotland.gif

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Well that's an itunes layout, just checked itunes and it's NOT on there...

Odd...apparently the guy works for business insider so who knows. It would be great if it's official, but I think the band would have said something unless that guy is cleaning up the soundboard for official release...I'm not sure what he does though 

Keep listening Thunder over and over again from the known bootleg.. Listen to it closely and focus on Axls voice. God DAMN IT. It's phenomenal..!

So powerfull.. So much rage. So much rasp. If I didn't know it was Marseille's show, I could say for sure this was Axl back in '88? We 're so, SO LUCKY.

27 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He needs some hair straighteners. Every time I see him with no hat I look at my hair straighteners. 

Yeah, but that kinda damages your hair. I think he used a lot of that in the 90's.. I'm not sure, I always thought he had straight hair :wacko:

If they could give him a hair cut with layers he could handle it better. He has too much volume in the back of his head, you can get rid of volume with scissors instead of a chemical product. That's how I do it with my hair, lol, because I have a lot of hair and I hate it.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1