05/13/16 - Marseille, France - Stade Velodrome

downzy

2 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

Not sure about most, but yes, I have seen it happen at concerts I have attended. That was when the band started really late, like past 10 PM. I've learned to just book a hotel near the venue. A lot more relaxed.

I get that...but why does no one take the car and why do trains not go after midnight?

Axl always kills thunderstruck...insane 2nd verse rasp!!!

3 minutes ago, lassie said:

Hi Guys

When do you think Axl can stand up again?

He said awhile back that he was halfway through the healing process. I estimate he'll be good to go around June 10th. He might be standing before then, it just depends on how conservative he wants to be with the recovery process.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

I get that...but why does no one take the car and why do trains not go after midnight?

Axl always kills thunderstruck...insane 2nd verse rasp!!!

I don't know, really. I went by car once and getting out after the concert was a nightmare and took ages. That might be one reason. As for the trains... the train system in the UK isn't that great, to put it mildly!

5 minutes ago, oaka said:

Axl is absolutely killing Thunderstuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much power in his voice!!!!

GO AXL!

Axl has "ruined" Thundersuck for me forever. He is so stunning in it that when I heard the original version yesterday I didn't like it. ;) Thunderstruck just needs Axl's voice :headbang:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, nightrain50 said:

Has he ever put together such great performances in a row? I mean even back in the day he was hit and miss.

When a vocalist like Axl puts in the same amount of work that Angus or Slash does on their craft then this is the result. He's prepared, he's confident, and the rest is taking care of itself. 

• Like 3