05/16/16 - Werchter, Belgium - Werchter Site

downzy

1 minute ago, tajandreas said:

How was the show? In class and don't have time to skim through the pages. Any new songs to the setlist?

Axl was good although the crowd SUCKED. Axl stood up during the encore and the setlist was the same as the last show.

2 minutes ago, jpduff said:

I'm really waiting for "Touch Too Much"!

You might be waiting forever.. That song was played once with Bon in 79. Hasnt been played since. I doubt that Grandpa Angus brings it back just because Axl told some pap at the airport that it was his current favorite AC/DC song

6 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

You might be waiting forever.. That song was played once with Bon in 79. Hasnt been played since. I doubt that Grandpa Angus brings it back just because Axl told some pap at the airport that it was his current favorite AC/DC song

Didn't someone report them rehearsing it or saw it on the setlist or something a little while back?

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Didn't someone report them rehearsing it or saw it on the setlist or something a little while back?

It was reportedly done at the rehearsals/soundchecks that we were getting snippets of in Lisbon. It's possible they just jammed it out since Axl likes it, but it's equally possible we might see it. Just like they apparently did Guns For Hire while auditioning the cover band singer but I doubt there was ever any intention of doing that one (sadly).

I don't think we've seen set list pictures yet for this leg but I could be wrong. Last time (and only time) it was in the set list as an "extra" was the Stiff Upper Lip Tour. It sadly never got played.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

hmm. I havent heard anything like that. 

It would be a remote possiblity i guess...Im just going by the history of the band the past 20 years where the setlist hasnt seen that many deep cuts pulled out. They keep the majority of the setlist unchanged each tour, they just add a few songs off their latest record to the setlist and keep the songs they have to play. (Highway to Hell, Thunderstruck, Hells Bells, Back in Black, etc etc)

13 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Did they rehearse Touch Too Much, What else that they've not played do we know they sound checked?

Axl said that was currently his favorite song and also, there was a rumor during the rehearsals of a leaked setlist and Touch Too Much was among the songs that was included.

17 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

Setlistfm has it listed at that one show in Nice, but I can't find any other evidence that it was actually played. I would guess that it wasn't.

6 minutes ago, LadyMarian said:

You're all very welcome! :lol:

The crowd was very lame and I'm still not that into AC/DC songs. But needless to say our Axl was really amazing again!! :heart: So proud of him!! Can't wait for him to come back with better music. 

I'm completely freezing now, will try to get warm and out of here. 

Any marriage proposals, please PM me your CV and we can talk. :lol:

Edit: Just in case, I just want to repeat I'm not Belgian. :P

Thank you!!! You saved us tonight!! Why was the crowd like that?? 

22 minutes ago, LadyMarian said:

You're all very welcome! :lol:

The crowd was very lame and I'm still not that into AC/DC songs. But needless to say our Axl was really amazing again!! :heart: So proud of him!! Can't wait for him to come back with better music. 

I'm completely freezing now, will try to get warm and out of here. 

Any marriage proposals, please PM me your CV and we can talk. :lol:

Edit: Just in case, I just want to repeat I'm not Belgian. :P

You can wait for him to come back somewhere else i don't think Belgium will ever see Axl again :D