05/19/16 - Vienna, Austra - Happel Stadium

downzy

Discussion for AXL/DC concert in Vienna.

Setlist:

1. Rock Or Bust

2. Shoot To Thrill

3. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be

4. Back In Black

5. Got Some Rock N' Roll Thunder

6. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

7. Rock N' Roll Damnation

8. Thunderstruck

9. High Voltage

10. Rock N' Roll Train

11. Hells Bells

12. Given The Dog A Bone

13. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)

14. Sin City

15. You Shook Me All Night Long

16. Shot Down In Flames

17. Have A Drink On Me

18. TNT

19. Whole Lotta Rosie

20. Let There Be Rock

---

21. Highway To Hell

22. Riff Raff

23. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I tried finding  a bit more info about the concert online, but couldn't.

Can anyone tell me if AC/DC will start from 6:00 pm, or there is some kind of an opening act? What time will AC/DC start?
I am asking, since I am flying the same day and schedule will be tight.

Additionally, do you guys know which would be the better way to get to the stadium. I see there are two metro stations there Krieau and Donaumarina, I think the first one looks more convenient, but I am not entirely sure.

I'll appreciate all the info. :)

2 hours ago, GunsN^Roses said:

Hey guys,

I tried finding  a bit more info about the concert online, but couldn't.

Can anyone tell me if AC/DC will start from 6:00 pm, or there is some kind of an opening act? What time will AC/DC start?
I am asking, since I am flying the same day and schedule will be tight.

Additionally, do you guys know which would be the better way to get to the stadium. I see there are two metro stations there Krieau and Donaumarina, I think the first one looks more convenient, but I am not entirely sure.

I'll appreciate all the info. :)

AC/DC will come on around 9PM at night, Support act around 7.30

3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

I see a metro station between Krieau and Donaumarina that is actually called "Stadion", so I'd say this is right where the Stadium is and I'd just use that metro station.

3 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Yeah, there is Stadion station there, it's 100 meters from stadium or even less. 

Guys, thank you soooo much. :) I would have totally missed the station (it doesn't appear on Google Maps for some reason), you've just saved me a lot of time. 

4 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

AC/DC will come on around 9PM at night, Support act around 7.30

colonizedmind, thanks man.

Can't wait for this one.

Edited by GunsN^Roses

As announced in another Thread, How about a meet up? Maybe we could open a WhatsApp group to make things easier. We could meet inside and have a beer or too... Who's in? You could pm me your numbers and I can open the group on WhatsApp... Just let me know!

23 hours ago, pik said:

As announced in another Thread, How about a meet up? Maybe we could open a WhatsApp group to make things easier. We could meet inside and have a beer or too... Who's in? You could pm me your numbers and I can open the group on WhatsApp... Just let me know!

I'm in, but you already know that....who else?

will send you PM later. WhatsApp is cool but I'm afraid I wont have internet access in Austria, unless there is wifi at the Stadium. But still, we can arrange a meetup through WhatsApp and then at the stadium I will see..will just send SMS if necessary.

I will be there aswell

I haven't seen Axl live since 2010 and haven't seen AC/DC since the Black Ice tour, woo-hoo!

As for WhatApp, it would be cool if i meet you guys, but i come from Hungary so i don't think i can manage to get there earlier:shrugs:

Edited by Strange Broue

1 hour ago, Strange Broue said:

I will be there aswell

I haven't seen Axl live since 2010 and haven't seen AC/DC since the Black Ice tour, woo-hoo!

As for WhatApp, it would be cool if i meet you guys, but i come from Hungary so i don't think i can manage to get there earlier:shrugs:

We could also meet inside the Stadium...

1 hour ago, Sekh-met said:

when do you arrive? I won't be there extra early either..will arrive in Vienna around 5pm so will get to the stadium before 6.

I guess I won't be there before 6 either...

On 15. Mai 2016 at 0:58 PM, Lumikki said:

How soon should one get there if you want to be reasonably close to the stage? And when do they start letting people in anyway?

Intake is from 6p.m, If you have Tickets with: Kategorie rot, its possible tot stand near the Stage 

Have fun at concert, guys! I really hope the crowd as a whose will be warmer than the one in Belgium. I'm sure you guys will be cheering for Axl! Please, share your thoughts after the show. 

I am kinda sad 'cause I will probably miss half of the show, I'll try to postpone my commitments but it will be difficult. 

Any periscope links will be very much appreciated. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sekh-met said:

cool, so we can try to meetup inside, if I'm there first I will be where the beer is..

What tickets do you guys have? I got GA

"Stehplatz rot" - Which means Standing area, red - General Admission...

It's always better, where the beer is... ;)

35 minutes ago, pik said:

"Stehplatz rot" - Which means Standing area, red - General Admission...

It's always better, where the beer is... ;)

Ok I just checked and I have stehplatz grun. On the map it seems to be the same as rot just on the other side...I hope its like that, as the price was the same. 

2 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

Ok I just checked and I have stehplatz grun. On the map it seems to be the same as rot just on the other side...I hope its like that, as the price was the same. 

I think there is no separation between red and green...