05/19/16 - Vienna, Austra - Happel Stadium

downzy

43 minutes ago, bjasmund said:

How does one find out his hotel? I plan on doing this when they come to DC. 

You can probably narrow it down to the 2 - 3 nicest hotels nearby, like the Four Seasons. And then look outside for a pile of autograph hounds (people who aren't fans but looking to re-sell autographed records, guitars, etc). 

When AC/DC was in NYC last year, a friend of mine who works around the corner from a 5 star hotel texted me to say she went out for lunch and there were a whole bunch of guys standing outside a hotel holding guitars, who didn't exactly look like the typical rock fans. (Some of them may even be homeless guys paid to stand there). I hustled over there after work to get a drink at the hotel bar to find Brian and Cliff sitting inside having a drink. 

I would imagine there are similar autograph hounds in most large cities. Find them and you'll find the band...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Umm...he had some sex appeal IMHO. Especially when performing.

Now..if you asked that of Brian Johnson...then I would have agreed hahaha

Must be somewhere else not his face, lol :P

4 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Looks like this guy has some awesome video 

He does have a great camera but his position is bad because people are jumping all around so the image is pretty unstable. He doesn't seem to be a fan of Axl, more ACDC, because he misses a lot of Axl's walkings and show Angus instead.

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I appreciate they post those things but they are so short :( and the worst is to know they have amazing ProShot footage of all the shows....

Idk that 2 seconds of Axl walking across stage was better than the entire Appetite For Democracy blu Ray 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Hmm, hate to even think it, but it would sound as though our worst fears are being realised i.e. All out of his chair equals a worse vocal performance :-/

Hmmm....not sure where you are getting that from.

25 minutes ago, dcon said:

I think I have a new found love for Shoot to Thrill with Axl singing it.

Me too, it's killer.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Archer said:

These guys just don't waste any time. They are seriously good and fast with social media.

They were also nice enough to not expose Uncle Axl on what is probably his weakest song.

I don't mind how Axl does TnT, I think he's gotten better at it, it's a pretty good Bon imitation.  Although, I do think it's not one of his "favorite" songs to sing.

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

That Bon Scott guy is awful... how could he attract so many women? :confused:

haha, the guy mumbles his words and comes across as docile and shy, but he wrote great lyrics and on stage, he transformed into a bundle of energy, and he was just a terrific frontman and had an incredible scream as a singer.

Off stage, he was all sinew and tattoo and motorcycles and quite fearless. I'm sure that helped with the ladies. One of the band's managers wrote that Bon once visited a maternity ward to see two different women who were admitted at the same time, and both of them were giving birth to his babies.

Edited by The Archer
edited for grammar

8 hours ago, Hellow said:

Not a youtube video but should work as firstaid at least. :)

i like the "slow" sorta "walking" way that axl moves on this

if i was him id keep on moving just like that even after the foot is 100% healed

its just cool and he can sing better

7 hours ago, bjasmund said:

Crap...literally just got home from work...missed it all damnit! I'll hold my breathe for videos pleeeeeeeezzzzeeee 

he is not running

the slow walking that he is doing does not really affect his vocal performance

if he starts running around, then it does affect his vocals

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl walking down the stage and doing some dancing around 1:45 

Whatever dance moves Axl unveils to the AC/DC crowd are going to look way better than Brian Johnson's patented cockroach stomping dance style.

• Like 2