05/19/16 - Vienna, Austra - Happel Stadium

downzy

27 minutes ago, nonok said:

Oh well, guess he's never going to sound great on DDDC and TNT. :lol: At least he rapes small children on the other stuff.

He sounds fine, he just won't project his voice like he does on the other songs. TNT should be a high energy song, but Bon sang it like cool cold blooded killer. I think Axl is trying to replicate that voice, and if Axl would just go to his deeper lower voice that's very natural for him on The words "Dirty Deeds" then the song is perfect. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Some acdcfans quotes:

"Fantastic pic. Axl is part of the family now. At least for me and judging by the enthusiasm of the crowds...for many it's the same"

"Axl kills it. I love the guy."

"Axl breathes new life into these songs and for my money, this is the best ACDC has sounded in years."

"Axl is singing well.......end of."

"He's singing well as far as sounding like Axl Rose trying to sing AC/DC. Quite the inhuman task: having to sing both Bon and Brian. I give him props."

"Axl IS doing the songs juctice, can't wait for Manchester. Angus, sign him up now."

"God he is such a fucking cunt. How fucking dare he talk with fans and sign stuff, he even made a joke! What prick. Fuck you Axl."

"Yeah what a fucking asshole. He's given at least 10 opportunities in this video to be a petulant little bitch, instead he brings the Midwest Nice. FUCK HIM!"

I love hearing from the ACDC fans! 

• Like 1

I might be a little selfish here, but with the dearth of good reviews in the English language press for these European shows, I would hope that Axl doesn't overextend himself before getting to the UK. He really needs to put his very best in for the UK shows. This whole thing will be recorded as a disaster, or people will say that trying to be like both Bon and Brian killed his voice, if by the time he gets in front of the English press, Mickey rises from the grave.

1 minute ago, The Archer said:

I might be a little selfish here, but with the dearth of good reviews in the English language press for these European shows, I would hope that Axl doesn't overextend himself before getting to the UK. He really needs to put his very best in for the UK shows. This whole thing will be recorded as a disaster, or people will say that trying to be like both Bon and Brian killed his voice, if by the time he gets in front of the English press, Mickey rises from the grave.

He should be good! Axl doesn't have a history of blowing his voice out in the middle of the tour, it's usually the breaks that hurt him more, but it is a different set of songs he's singing now so who knows. I want him to do his best so hopefully good fortune and health are on his side. I know he does everything he can to protect his voice before and after the shows. 

And I hate to get into this but Axl looks like he's losing some weight still. I feel if he laid off the beer then he would lose a lot of the bloated looks he has. Mainly in the face and stomach. He looks better than he has in years though I just think it would be a shame to put in all the work he's putting in and not get as much out of it bc he wanted to keep drinking. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

And I hate to get into this but Axl looks like he's losing some weight still. I feel if he laid off the beer then he would lose a lot of the bloated looks he has. Mainly in the face and stomach. He looks better than he has in years though I just think it would be a shame to put in all the work he's putting in and not get as much out of it bc he wanted to keep drinking. 

Unlikely, considering that the guy's publicly declared fantasy is for a beer pipeline to run from Belgium to his place in Malibu.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Unlikely, considering that the guy's publicly declared fantasy is for a beer pipeline to run from Belgium to his place in Malibu.

Well I can't knock the guy for enjoying life...he deserves it! He's one of the only rock stars alive still allowed to drink, everyone else fell off the deep end or almost died.